Secret Santa 2013

Scott Girvan said:
Best bet is to PM santa Jeeves. And not it's not me.

Why do I find that hard to believe? You live closer to the North Pole than the rest of us! Haha

adampolo13 said:
ulvdemon said:
Color me clueless... but what are the rules for the Secret Santa?

You PM Secret Santa with the following:
Name
Address
Prefered Genre

Santa generates random parings (based on region of course i.e. U.S.A w/ U.S.A, U.K. w/ U.K.) and then he sends you a PM back. You then send a gift to your recipeient and another member sends you a gift. We had GREAT participation last year.
So we just wait for Santa to PM us back then. :)

Ho Ho Yo! Here's the list of all the Jolly folk involved so far! If you don't see your name send me a PM and my Elves will get onto it right away! Now where's that Sherry??? Hick up!
JMac
JohnSimmons
Drpepeprz
C.D.Lebo
adampolo13
THE NEW ONE
Vknight401
ELM City Hobbies
Biskup
hilld
Ian
Grendels
Scott Girvan
Jeeves
Quaralane
arohk
MaxHeadroom

Add me to the roster, it was a blast last year. We got snow on the ground, wood's in the shed and the moose is in the freezer! Finally get to spend some time at the bench again!

A few more added to the list! Ho Ho Haaa!!!!Cough Cough!!!! I gotta stop smoking and drinkin!

Bullet21
Zappa
Black Sheep 1
Hooterville75

Getting anxious already! Hoping to squeeze in a couple hours of bench time this weekend. Gotta get last years kit done before Xmas! Just needs decals and weathering.

Ho Ho Ho!!!! Getting close to the deadline now! Remember to get your pm's sent to me before the end of the month!
New names added:

Ruxum
Darkblade88
unttld

I'm going on holiday at the beginning of December. Is it possible to draw earlier so that I could send the gift on time?
Regards
Lukasz

Biskup said:
I'm going on holiday at the beginning of December. Is it possible to draw earlier so that I could send the gift on time?
Regards
Lukasz

We will need time to sort everything out and can't get it all done by Dec 1st. If you can provide the address of where you'll be we can have it shipped there instead.

Hmm I meant that I wanted to ship the gift for the person I get before I go on holiday so that it will arrive for Christmas.
Regards

Oh - well Santa could likely arrange your address asap. I'll see what I can do.

Latest posts

Back