Secret Santa 2013

This is going to be a good time! Can't wait to pick out something for someone else and see it progress! I hope I can do the kit justice for whomever send me one...

Great idea guys, such a great community of folks here!

Just make sure you guys are PM'ing Secret Santa your info. Just have to make sure he gets all the good boys and girls lists. :p

Annual gift man here!!! Just to remind you festive lot that its the last day today to get your name down for the 2013 Secret Santa! If your interested just pm me and I'll add you to the good list. Ho Ho Ho and all that!!!!

Hey Santa,
When do you think the elves will finish pulling names out of the super secret North Pole Modeler Randomize-a-tron 9000 drum? Just wondering; at this time of year it feels like Canada Post uses snails to pull their mail delivery sleds, and I'm eager to get that parcel into the post.

As a side question;
Are we planning to do a single thread GB over the holidays - something similar to last year?

Santa should have the list sent out very soon.

As for a group build...we can either do the single thread or a category with individual threads. Suggestions?

That's right Scott me old chum! I've got my Elves on the job right now!!! So keep your eyes on your inbox to see who you got!
Satan
Santa

Well I've got mine chosen and I'll be wrapping it up ;) I don't think I'll open mine until Christams day either this year. Should be fun!

got mine but it is in Canada so i need to find a way to ship something to canada cheap or opt out this year

I noticed mine is in the U.S. most time shipping is not to bad though just getting it there in time without spending alot can be tricky.

Just back from the post office: My parcel is in the mail today. It goes to an island not so far away...

Are we supposed to wait until Christmas eve or morning or what? Just wondering...
I guess we are supposed to put up an unwrapping video, if possible. Where should we post that?

Cheers,
Guido

Ok mines sent, to a different country far away! Hope Santa gets there on time! Enjoy ;)

Going out today and should arrive by Saturday! I wrapped mine so feel free to open the box.

Mine is being sent today as well....unfortunately the shipping label will pretty much give away whom it is coming from, eliminating the "secret" part of the Secret Santa.

Latest posts

Back