Rumors of War / Fall 2013 Group Build

The " shelf queens" for me will be the ending of my "hide and seek" diorama!

The remaining job is:

- Paint the STAP
- Paint the droid
- Wheather the clone soldier
- Add the grass and end the diorama floor

That will be fun! here is where I am right know:

ln1b.jpg

kz3d.jpg

Does a model that I have been working on for well over a year qualify as a Shelf Queen? (I'm lookin' right at ya Corellian Freighter!)

ulvdemon said:
Does a model that I have been working on for well over a year qualify as a Shelf Queen? (I'm lookin' right at ya Corellian Freighter!)

That would pretty much be the definition of a shelf queen.

may have to go with another kit, I just complted my only Shelf Queen! :) Would a kit that was started by someone else count? A co-worker gave me some of his old kits and he started a 1/35 Tamiya M-60A1 that is on my bench now.

ulvdemon said:
may have to go with another kit, I just complted my only Shelf Queen! :) Would a kit that was started by someone else count? A co-worker gave me some of his old kits and he started a 1/35 Tamiya M-60A1 that is on my bench now.

I don't see why not. Just has to be a Shelf Queen, doesn't necessarily have to be your shelf queen.

This is more or less just to get people out and building....so the rules are pretty lax in that respect.

I would like to submit my M-60A1 for the shelf queen build. I will post pictures soon.

Since i only got the tracks left on the 1/6 Sherman i guess i'll jump in ;D

This is my 1st group build and it sounds like a lot of fun!!

Shelf Queen: 1/35 Shearman Edge Hog that's been collecting dust all summer...not much work left to do on it but it's the only unfinished one i got :p

Rumors Of War: I don't know why but the Russian T-34 (IMO one of the best tanks of WW2) came to mind right away. It was after all designed in 1937, the rumors were well on the way by then!

Chees!

Latest posts

Back