Scratchy's Fine Molds 1/144 Millennium Falcon

okay, here's the latest work on the cockpit interior. Sorry for taking so long and for the slow progress..... I've got a couple other projects going on right now.

I made some progress on the details on the backwall and the side walls. I also built the chairs, I'll be casting these for a complete set.

cockpit04.jpg

Guys..... I don't believe Scratchy is human......
I think maybe he's a Replicant.
I mean, How does he do it?!?!?!!?!?
:eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quaralane said:
Just amazing, Scratchy. Just amazing

Grendels said:
That is good work considering the size of those chairs!

ModelMakerMike said:
Guys..... I don't believe Scratchy is human......
I think maybe he's a Replicant.
I mean, How does he do it?!?!?!!?!?
:eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Fellas!

As for how I do it..... I have no idea. I just start cutting and gluing and crazy things happen

Scratchy,......
say you're walking through a Desert.
You come across a Tortoise, he's laying on his back, Thrashing his legs, he can't turn over....His belly baking in the hot Sun, and he can't turn over, and you're not helping....Why aren't you helping?
LOL
I hope you get the quote.
;D;D;D

I think in a situation like that,.... I would slather the lil'fella up with some suntan lotion and hand him a cold one. ;D

Ha, just watched Blade Runner today with my oldest daughter (her first time seeing it). Great movie, book is fantastic too but quite a bit different.

Scratchy, your modeling is unbelievable! I am following closely, taking notes. I think I'm going to try to pick up this model, looks like fun.

Here are some pics of the current work. I closed in the window frames for the cockpit piece, this will make it a little easier to cast. I scratched up the gunner compartment and the window frame. I'll cast this compartment the same way as the cockpit interior.

millenniumfalcon.jpg

After I finish closing in the window frame for the gunner section, I'll work on the boarding ramp next.

Sir, you never cease to amaze me.
I'd never believe this detail. was possible on such a small kit

All details are possible, it just depends on how much of a "Freak" the builder wants to be...... well, I gotta go back and get my "Freak" on! ;D

I now see where you get the name scratchy from!!!!
Simply awsome, your attention to detail is superb, with this level of skill, if your not a pro modeller you should be.

Very inspiring, if i was wearing a hat i would take it off to you sir.
Excellent

The Gag

"Le Freak, c'est Chic !" ;D

Impressive work, as always, Scratchy. :D

The Nylon Gag said:
I now see where you get the name scratchy from!!!!

The Gag

Well, truth be told,... my first choice of an alias was going to be "Butterfingers", but I think that would have brought about bad luck for any future builds. ;D

YOULI said:
"Le Freak, c'est Chic !" ;D

Impressive work, as always, Scratchy. :D

Thank you Youli!

Thanks Scott!

Here's another update.

I built the boarding ramp, I plan to have this build in an Echo Base dio, so having the Falcon "at rest" was the way to go for me.

millenniumfalcon02-1.jpg

I'll also do some interior work too, just the ramp area and that's it.

Latest posts

Back