Scratchy's Fine Molds 1/144 Millennium Falcon

Thanks Merseajohn. It should look good once painted and affixed to the cockpit.

Thanks guys, I just spent the last week preparing the plans for the cockpit interior, I should have some work up within the next couple days.

With the aid of the dimensions of Ozzy's cockpit graphics, I've been roughing in the cockpit for the Falcon. I have a long way to go, but I'm sure it'll be time well spent.

cockpit02.jpg

Very nice man. Totally. Looks like those graphics are the place to start in scratching this cockpit. I don't intend to rework the 144 but the MPC fer sher.

Great lighting on the Neb B.

A lot of work there, Scratchy. Especially for something so small.
But you make it look much larger.

Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying it. I've always had the intention to have this in an Echo Base dio. So, this build will be at the "landed" position.

Yeah echo base that's ganna rock! Iv managed to pick up a 1/144 annigrand IMP shuttle so I'm thinking a dio maybe in the works!
As always Scratchy your work is spot on! It's great to watch a professional at work, wicked stuff.

A very nice job on this.
And You've got a very cool looking Nebulon-B! Is it an ArveyModels kit? I like it a lot :)

Benjamin Arendt said:
Hmm.. I really like the "Echo-Base" Idea.... havn`t seen this before...

Looking forward to this.. :)

merseajohn said:
Yeah echo base that's ganna rock! Iv managed to pick up a 1/144 annigrand IMP shuttle so I'm thinking a dio maybe in the works!
As always Scratchy your work is spot on! It's great to watch a professional at work, wicked stuff.

Thanks guys, I haven't started the Echo Base dio, I just have to figure out where it would be displayed. At least with this build, I have an idea where I would like to see it go.

Solander said:
A very nice job on this.
And You've got a very cool looking Nebulon-B! Is it an ArveyModels kit? I like it a lot :)

Thanks Solander. No, the Nebulon B isn't an Arvey. It started out as an Anigrand Resin kit.

I managed to find some spare time to work on my build. A little progress on the cockpit interior.

cockpit03.jpg

Looks really good and using clear resin is a great idea. This will be nothing short of WOW when complete.

This is looking real nice ! I like the picture layouts too ...very good ;)

Chris.

Scott Girvan said:
Looks really good and using clear resin is a great idea. This will be nothing short of WOW when complete.

Thanks Scott, yeah with it being such a small are to have illuminated, I'ld figure that this would be the best route to go.

merseajohn said:
Yes update time! Great progress as always mate!

Thanks Merseajohn!

Chris S said:
This is looking real nice ! I like the picture layouts too ...very good ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris, I wanted to cut down the amount of images and just bundle them up as one. I think it looks good in a sort of "magazine layout", add some copy with additional information and it's a nice neat package.

Quaralane said:
Amazing work, Scratchy.
Your small scale skills are very impressive

Thanks Quaralane,..... I'm slowly working up the "Scale Ladder" ;D

Latest posts

Back