Scott's Speeder Bike

Beautiful work Scott !! ,looks excellent bro ,theweathering is top notch :)

Chris.

Stunning job, Scott!
This is indeed one of the most awesome speeder-bike models all around the web.
The weathering is fantastic.
Bravo!

Hi,
I had to put this on short term hold as I finish another project. I expect to be back on this in a day or two.

Work continues on the speeder bike. Last night I added more dust, grime, rust, scratches etc... just having fun and really beating this thing up.
Here are some pics.

3977.jpg

3978.jpg

3979.jpg

3980.jpg

3981.jpg

3982.jpg

3983.jpg

3984.jpg

3985.jpg

3986.jpg

3987.jpg

3988.jpg

3989.jpg

3990.jpg

Scott that came out awesome. Your ever improving weathering skills make me cry their so good. Can't wait to see the white plastic man on it.

Oh my, does that look incredable. You've made the best speederbike I've ever seen, well done! Your skills double with every model mate.

Ok Scott that's it !!! You are on your own from now on !!! LOL no more Insider Notes !!!

That is a wicked build !

Luck is no longer a factor in this equation ! that's a winner in my Book !

WOW !

I just panned through the pics again and I have to say you nailed that metal look spot on. The rusting in small amounts just add to the flavor. In the words of that tall, dark, helmeted fellow.
"Most impressive"

I'm wondering if you can win MoM two months in a row!!! If that's not against the rules than you stand a good chance of doing it!!!!! This thing is unreal!!! Great Job! How's the figure coming along?

Thanks a million guys. Really appreciate the feedback. This project has been nothing but fun.

Haven't started the figure yet...still working out my plan of attack on that.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: we're not worthy! we're not worthy!! dude, scott, bro, homie, this is by far some of the best paint work i've seen from you, truly outstanding weathering man..inspirational...golly....

oh! very nice,the weathering looks spot on,just like the ones in the rotj. 8)

Latest posts

Back