Scott's Speeder Bike

Nice work Scott !

take care of that Mold Seam on the small ROD above the TURBO FAN.... it shows up quite a bit in your Close up !!!

Just getting on your case brotha ! Those little Tweaks sure helps it quite a lot !

Makes me want to start another one...... Jeez ! not again ?

Ahhhh..I missed that. THanks Norm. Should have completely replaced that with brass....

Been looking at the actual prop. /// My handlebars aren't exactly accurate. LOL.

I really should have paid more attention to the point where the handle bars attach to the body, that odd shape. Oh well, next time.

Another one. LOL. I can see myself coming back to this a few times as well....actually I have another one almost ready for primer. LOL. Figured I'd build the standard Scout and the Hoth Scout at the same time.

Its looking great Scott, I have one of these in a box in the attic, it was built....then it was dismantled to try and 'improve it'....hope I haven't lost parts.

Have you decided how to make her stand?

J

Thanks. Probably just a rod...nothing too tricky. Scout will be riding it so..

Nice job so far on that hells angel Scott! Man does that Vallejo German Grey primer look nice. 8)

Some great additional details here You've added, buddy!
I'll be looking at the steps of this build when I get my hands on mine some time later ;) ;)

Looks great with the primer on, Scott. Love all the additions you've made to this.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Fun build, gotta say. Nice kit.

Got the base colors on tonight. I tried flat black...but it looked wrong. Went with semi gloss black and then red brown with just a touch of buff. I have some touch ups to go and then the little detail painting (buttons etc...). Should be able to do that at noon tomorrow and then weather tomorrow night.

3933.jpg

Pic doesn't really get the colors dead on.

Looking even Gooder.
;D
lol
My only complaint....The picture is too small. I want to see it close up.

I must say ! This looks pretty darn good !!!

:D

Job well done !!!

Keep up the good work!!! I would hate to measure up to you.... if this was a Speeder Bike Group Build ?

Now where is that Scout ?

Thanks guys. Anxious to get back to the bench.

Norm, dude. You set the bar HIGH on this one...Scout after weathering.

Nice job, Scott!
Thats some pretty good looking preshading around the intakes, and a very well done paintjob overall.
I'm joining TRM in waiting for the weathering ;)

Latest posts

Back