Scott's new mancave

...and what did I just say about keeping him focused?

Oh look! Something shiny!

;D

Ken Abrams said:
...and what did I just say about keeping him focused?

Wait, are you trying to get Scott to have another "Love" child??? We all know what happens when you and Scott get together... :p SMA Magazine... Hahahahaha

Ken's still better than me at staying on track. But then again, TRM wants to take the tracks off everything and leave them in a pile of rust.

True. Kenny boy is pretty efficient and finishing what he starts.

But yeah, a do have a tendency to sidetrack. I usually bite off a mouthful or two more than I can chew. A good reason to surround yourself with people that can help you stay on course.

Speaking of focus. My wife will get most of mine today....until she naps.... then I'm back to the cave.

I'm stuck airbrushing outside which never goes well. An indoor set-up isn't even an option. I have several tanks and planes awaiting paint, but the wind will just blow the paint away, the parts away, and bugs and dirt onto the paint.

Ouch

Yeah my bad, I'm still working on the Bronco Humber after All. This. Time.

It's only a mere 38 pages, 13 sprues and a sheet of photo etch, I really should have had that done long, long ago in a forced perspective galaxy far, far away.

I guess I've just gotten distracted completing my 1/72 HO 229, AFV Club BEEP, Bronco 262P GAZ. The way I run my mouth sometimes, you'd think I was building two full kits in a cabin on a lake with minimal tools or something like that.

pfft. I need to come back to reality and chickity check myself before I rickity wreck myself with these attempts at humor.

Some good ones in there. LOL - for real.

Ken Abrams said:
I really should have had that done long, long ago in a forced perspective galaxy far, far away.

Ouch, lawl. Good one though.

Ken Abrams said:
you'd think I was building two full kits in a cabin on a lake with minimal tools or something like that.

Right? Who actually does that?

Pretty darn close.

Instead of dropping a leg I framed in some 1.5" stock and tied everything underneath the countertop. Strong enough. I only table dance in the kitchen so this should work.
4172.jpg

Then a top shelf. This will hold lights (underneath) and kit stash on top. I am going to drop one chain anchored to the floor joist above just to be safe. ish.
4173.jpg

4174.jpg

Back to work....no breaks !!! Coming along great Scott!!! Keep pushing!!! ;)

This is lookin pretty spiffy thus far....Cant wait to see it all polished and lit :) I'll prob take some inspiration for when I set up my own place up in Pennsylvania. Like the idea of a shelf above the bench with the lights.

Lighting can make or break a workbench. I need to get a nice lamp for mine. My desk lamp just isn't enough.

Very nice, but you can't beat an old shed in the winter with no insulation ::) I wonder if any of my paints will freeze lol?

Latest posts

Back