Scott's new mancave

Added a piece of 6" pine facia and painted the underside of the shelf. Starting to move stash and stuff tonight. Still lots of building to do but I want to get everything out of the cold loft and into the warm cave.

4180.jpg

4181.jpg

You're not gonna want to dirty your bench up when you are done Scott. I guess that is the idea eh? I like the little bench area for a guest modeller. That could be a funny little show. "At the bench with Scott Girvan, and todays guest is....".LOL

That Stake bed truck looks like fun. And I wonder what you'll do with that Dart?

C'mon over! You're not too far.

Dart yeah, not sure. Racer I think. The ford was planned to haul yhe gyro....

Thanks JS!

Last pic for the night. Got most of my stash moved. Time for some down time.

4182.jpg

Still a list of things to do, but I'm getting closer. Hopefully I'll have a good push towards the finish line this weekend.

Thanks guys. I don't have many aircraft do I. Several helicopters though...way off the right of the pic.

A small noon update. I found some great pics online of "The Wrecker from Hell" - a killer big rig ratrod. So I printed out 3, had the frames in the backroom for a while. I'll rotate these out when I get bored.

4183.jpg

Actually, not sure what kind of truck that is...if anyone knows??? I'd love to model it.

That looks awesome Scott!!! Thinking Ford but not to sure actually!!

PM coming to ya... ;)

Very cool Pics Scott. yer man cave is looking real sharp man i may rob some of them ideas when i redo mine if ever :D

Thanks Spud. Yeah man. That's why I"m posting this 'build'. I get inspired by other caves and hopefully something in mine will inspire someone.

Latest posts

Back