Scott's new mancave

Hey Scott, that set up does work very well. I'm looking forward to move videos coming out. Nice job on the whole set up.

Jurasikfrank said:
I can't speak for everyone but this show is not about how good you sound and look :-* , it's about a cool and funny guy sharing his modeling experience.
Long live SMA and your upcoming videos ;D

Thanks for that man. TIME TO BUILD SOMETHING!

ceecrb1 said:
Have you tried using the inbuilt video capture software in editing software to record
I edit at work on a newer, faster PC. THe one int he cave is old and kinda slow.

ceecrb1 said:
I'm still hoping to make some headway with the usb-xlr device

Me too! :) Thanks man.

adampolo13 said:
Hey Scott, that set up does work very well. I'm looking forward to move videos coming out. Nice job on the whole set up.

Thanks dude.

That last video looks great. Like you said, a tad more light wouldn't hurt but the quality is great. Just think of your older videos.

And yes, everyone is lookinf forward to more videos. I think one of my favorites was back when you tried to turn the sewing machine into a lathe. ;D ;) ;D

noname said:
I think one of my favorites was back when you tried to turn the sewing machine into a lathe. ;D ;) ;D

;D. LOL !! In my top 3 for sure, just after the porkins KFC video!

LOL. I'm working on a bit of a 'highlight reel' from the earlier stuff. With the mag, growing forum, facebook - not everyone saw those. So I'm going to a video with clips.

That sewing machine...lol. That was OCD Madness. Wild.

WOW. that little device really shines on the Macro scale under proper lighting. I think a lazy suzan with a small toy RC toy wheel rigged underneath with the motor geared super low could make a great auto turntable for a video.....you could even program an arduino to control that work for you.

Hey, Scott!
Have been catching up with the latest news here at SMA, and it might be no new to You already, but You've done an outstanding job with your mancave! :)
Plus the shots with your new hd camera are great. Now, time to show us some cool building ;)

just caught the close up vid, Looks really good to me Scott ;)

I am sooooo grateful man. You just saved me. Thank you so much. Truly blessed.

My pleasure..
Not exactly sure when I'll get it posted to you for a few (silly) reasons.. I work EXACTLY The same hours as the post office is open (not that helpfull...) and this is a long holiday weekend in spain... plus theres the christmas rush comming up for post..

Either way, its comming your way soon.

Latest posts

Back