Scott's new mancave

Yes Scott,
that looks like a very inviting and comfortable place to work. I really like the under-shelf lighting. The nice stash above the shelf, and the pix of the "rats" is very kewl too!!!!
;D

Thanks Mike.

Work continued on this today. Painted shelves, framed and painted pegboard and found a bin at 50% off ($10) and decided to bring it home.

4184.jpg

4185.jpg

4186.jpg

LOL. Yup!

Just had a really productive hour and a half. All recycled material too, even the drawer rails.

4188.jpg

Totally inspired by your room. I just added a second tier. Boards are a bit bowed but weight of paint might settle then back down.

The drawer will house small tools, keyboard and mouse.

Some nice work today Scott!!! Keep at it...the finish line, its right there!!!! 8)

This turned out to be alot of work...this reno.

Got most of my 'fluid' supplies moved and in place. They can use some organizing..but my son is great at that.

4189.jpg

Love the paint racks!!! One heck of a nice cave my man!!! Hey...is that my calender on the desk? LOL!!! ;D

Dusky said:
Man you're quick. Itching to put some plastic together?
Yup. Big time.

TRM said:
Love the paint racks!!! One heck of a nice cave my man!!! Hey...is that my calender on the desk? LOL!!! ;D
It is. Did I ever give you one???

steezy said:
That looks like a very functional mancave! What are you plans for a spray booth?
Time will tell Steezy. So far it feels right. I have an Artograph 1530.

LOL...nope...no biggie my friend!! Just checking out all the goodies in the new Domain!! The desk is getting filled up already!!! Love it!! ;)

I'm pretty sure I have one for you. I'll try to get it to you...gotta send some stuff too the USA soon anyways.

Just for nostalgia.

Latest posts

Back