Scott's new mancave

you lucky man i would give the right arm of my misses to have a set up like that many years from now i will get my loft done

Thanks guys. I am blessed.

FYI. So far this room has cost me $130. Most everything is stuff I have collected over the years or pulled out of someone elses trash. It's amazing what a coat of paint can do.

Scott Girvan said:
Thanks guys. I am blessed.

FYI. So far this room has cost me $130. Most everything is stuff I have collected over the years or pulled out of someone elses trash. It's amazing what a coat of paint can do.

and a drill and some bit of know how :D

what ever she can get her hands on she also uses my mr hobby 500 fill them cracks sweet cheeks !!!!

yeh moving into a house gave her a few more and me spending all the money on football and models does'nt help

lol. Funny fellows ha ha. I got the lacquer thinner out the other night and poured the wife a glass, she asked what that was for, I said I wanted to see if it thinned her to the consistency of Milk hahahaha.

hooterville75 said:
I got the lacquer thinner out the other night and poured the wife a glass, she asked what that was for, I said I wanted to see if it thinned her to the consistency of Milk hahahaha.

Dude, that's not funny!!! You could have killed her!!!

lol Its was a sarcastic funny, surely hope you didnt think I would actually do that Lol. My wife is all of 115 lbs soaking wet lol.

hooterville75 said:
lol. Funny fellows ha ha. I got the lacquer thinner out the other night and poured the wife a glass, she asked what that was for, I said I wanted to see if it thinned her to the consistency of Milk hahahaha.
if only our misses could reead these posts we would be so single

geegad said:
hooterville75 said:
if only our misses could reead these posts we would be so single

My wife read hooterville's post.... She asked me why in the hell he was married.... Hahahahaha

Living in the past? LOL

Change your calender, it's not July anymore....as much as we would like to wish it is, and that snow isn't just around the corner....time to catch up to the present! LOL

Video and space looks good though, nice and bright.

Any news on dealer prices for SMA Mag yet?

Wow that looked good Scott! Your hard work has definitely paid off, it looks like a real 'show' now lol. HD looks great, lovely editing and the sound isn't that bad, if you hadn't of mentioned it I wouldn't of thought anything off it. Well done mate.

Latest posts

Back