peza`s 32" falcon build

eh up john.
apart from the three panther tank back decks and a smaller panther back deck for the front of the front landing leg nothing mym8,jst alot of styrene and various glues and alot of patience..!cheers peza ;)

eh up all,i`ve just finished geting thes iages resized so i can put them on here.i`ve inished the inner detail of the boarding ramp tunnel.here are the images,hope ya like cheers peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

eup all.
i`ve got alittle more done this week,i`ve got the side walls in and the walkway with one white LED(but i`m not to sure of the colour!i think i should of put a yellow one in!
i`ve also put the legson just to see ho the ramp looked with the legs on and i`m happy with the way it`s worked out.here are a couple of images hope ya like and i`ll do i bit more this week,i`ve been busy with ya other build so i`m havin to share my time on both!hopefully things will back to normal bythe endof the month!
cheers peza ;D

cheers quaralane,it`s not quite there but not far off!once again thanks buddy,
i`ll get some more images once i finish it off!
yours peza ;D

eh up all.
i`ve finished off the landing lights wiring and because i was uncertain of the outcome i had a test fire!
well i am happy with the results!!
here are two images hope ya like?
cheers peza

Fantastic work on this peza!

Really liking the interior and the ramp you did. Nice work.

Those last couple of images aren't opening properly for me, just wee thumbnails, but looks good mate. Keep it up! :)

eh up all.
i`ve bee doin some more on the boarding,i`ve finished the upper part of the ramp which is in 2 parts so when the ramp is down the light comes on and up the light is off.
after lots and lots of fiddly shit i got it to work.also i did some detailing on the outside.here are some images hope ya like cheers peza

What I can make out looks all right.

I think you're linking to thumbnails, peza.
Pics look like they show good stuff, but.....they're WAY too small to really see.
Seriously, you need to move to photobucket or flickr, or imageshack and link from there, so that we can truly share in the goodness you're trying to show us

I'll echo what Q said, great work but we need to see it bigger dude! Have you any overall pics of how the ship looks? You must have spent loads on donor kits!

eh up Q and john,i`m not very good on computers so your talking apples and im hearing oranges?i know i need some bigger images if ya send me ya email addresses i`ll send ya some good big images.and i may put the 2 halfs together which i`ve not done with the lights workin so it sounds a good idea!!cheers fellas peza :)

Hey, peza, there are plenty of places on the net where you can upload the full-sized pics for free.
Then we can all share them.

Hey up all. Heres some images from photobucket. Special thanks to J & Q.
Hope you like them. Cheers peza

photo-0002_20120217_1322321933.jpg
photo0023_20120218_1108509480.jpg
photo0008_20120218_2044796258.jpg
LEDon.jpg

rampdown.jpg

Latest posts

Back