peza`s 32" falcon build

Nice work Peza, looks like you have your work cut out for you. I hope that I can start on my own 32" Falcon.

eh up scratchy,yeah mym8 i choose a right good`un as me first scratch build but i just tuck a leap of faith!lovin ya build buddy.
if you do make your own 32"er and i can help just ask and i`ll be more than happy to help..cheers peza

eh up all,sorry for being away for so long but i`ve been busy with the x wing hanger build,i`ve only been doing bits and pieces here and there.i`m on the last leg and here is my progress so far,here are two images one of the jig and half the bird cage and the other is of the leg standing infront of the other back leg.
i`ve done some more tonight.both bird cages on the legs have been finished and i`m on the box sections that are above them,i`ve knocked up three of the four boxes,i`ve just gotta tidy them up and do the small bits of detailing on them with ajoining pipe and linkage that joins them together and it`s ready for primer and i can throw a massive party for myself and my patience! ;D....it maybe my xmas gift to myself.ha

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey hey, coming on well Peza!....gonna attempt to make bird cages for my MPC....if I can't, might have to buy PE ones,....like the idea you have for manufacturing them

J

eh up j.yeah it worked out well,the first one was shakey but after that i could do`um with abit more confidance.can`t wait finish these legs.
if it was to build them again i think i`ve made them abit to tall mine are 7mm a think they should be about 3-4mm.but i ain`t changing them now!cheers peza

eh up all.today is a good day!I`ve finally got those legs finished.oh happy days!!i`ve just got to level them up and they are completed,so here are some images and you can see that the image where the legs are the right way up the second row of legs are just hovering but it wont take much for alter this.so here are my images and i`m off to go do some cartwheels and backflips in the back garden!!cheers peza

Looking Huge in that photo, great work peza,

I'm working on the legs on the FM MF at the minute....you put me in the mood for bird-cages!

J

eh up j.you`ll have cages in the brain at the end,i found them the most fiddley!!cheers buddy ;)

eh up all,and especially scratchy.here is the progress i promised.i`ve started on the tunnel at the back of the boardin ramp.first i cut some 2.5" plastic tubing to the right size with the angels i think are right for my build to go round the turret area.and cut out the doorway.
next i sprayed it up in primer and matt black automotive spray(free from a friend).
and finally i started to make up the inner wall detail using white milliput and sculpting each piece using scratchy`s images as referance..cheers buddy hope ya all like!

eh up all,it`s been good havin time off work i`ve been able to get quite abit done.i`ve made a start on the boarding ramp here are some images of my progress so far,it`s all been easy up til now ive got to deside at which height i should put the inner walkway either at the proper height which means from the end of the ramp to the walkway height is about 2" differance or cheat and lower the height of the walkway and hope it works and looks ok!if ya look at some of the inner images you can see what i mean..cheers peza

eh up quaralane,cheers buddy!hope ya had a good xmas and new year mym8!
cheers peza

eh up j.cheers buddy,it`s been very interesting at the mo cos i aint buildin legs....yeee..haaar!
but the ramp is causing me problems at the moment!but solvable with time!! ;)

eh up all.
i`ve been doing abit moreon my build,first off i finished the painting of the walkway walls,
next i jumped onto the boarding ramp(inner)i put the magnets in and primered it up.
and finally i 90% the detail of the outside of the ramp.i`ve taken some images hope ya like.
cheers peza :)

EXCEPTIONAL WORK THERE MATESY!!

The detail is amazing, the corridors look authentic

J

eh up quaralane and jaitea,thanks fellas it`s getting there now!cheers for the good support!BIG THANKS...peza

Latest posts

Back