1/32 Hasegawa FW190

Nice looking flaps!

Neo said:
More soon.. altough its harder this year with my baby girl to get proper bench time!

I know that feeling! I have a seven month old girl.

Grendels said:
Nice looking flaps!

Neo said:
More soon.. altough its harder this year with my baby girl to get proper bench time!

Anyone want to trade...got one 15 and 17 here...will work with you on price...2 for 1!!! :p

NEO!!!! How the heck are you?!! Nice choice buddy!! Can't go wrong with a 190!!! Off to a great start too!! Keep up the good work my friend!! ;)

JohnSimmons said:
Nice PE there, man a lot of builds in the Air class!
Thanks John, yeah Air war is on this year!

Grendels said:
Nice looking flaps!
Neo said:

Thanks yeah these little one require tons of attention! Congratulation for you little girl!

TRM said:
Anyone want to trade...got one 15 and 17 here...will work with you on price...2 for 1!!! :p

NEO!!!! How the heck are you?!! Nice choice buddy!! Can't go wrong with a 190!!! Off to a great start too!! Keep up the good work my friend!! ;)

LOL nah that would only leave me a year to save up to pay for college ! !!

Hi Tod long time no see ! Funny i was thinking about you the other day when i saw that the cockpit has a sweet space for some map.. time to dig out again those goodies you made me years ago!

Thanks for following guys!

Neo

Oh man we have a little girl coming in June and I'm just trying to burn away at the bench until then...really want to get that Flanker done (amongst everything else!!)

nicholassagan said:
Oh man we have a little girl coming in June and I'm just trying to burn away at the bench until then...really want to get that Flanker done (amongst everything else!!)

Your life is about to change in a good way!

Congrats Nick

So enoph kids talk let get serious and built some toy models.. LOL

Made some progress on the pit. Its all assembled and finishing up the seatbelts then ill be ready to close up the fuselage.

Pics soon

The pit is looking good ! ,Looking forward to the next set of pics :)

Chris.

HI Addicts!

been keeping bussy these days but the pit is completed and the fuselage is buttoned up. i just finishd painting the wheel whell and flap interior more pics on that soon.

here is the completed pit with a newspaper in the pocket
20150412_151410%20%281024x722%29.jpg

here is the seat with the lower seatbelts.

20150412_151527%20%28768x1024%29.jpg

Thanks for watching !

Very nice my friend!! The office is shaping up!! Cool touch with the paper!! ;)

TRM said:
Very nice my friend!! The office is shaping up!! Cool touch with the paper!! ;)

Thanks. yeah i dug up some of those nice prints you sent me !

nicholassagan said:
Yeah dude nice work on the belts. They can be a pain!!!

tell me about it. the hardest part is not to crack the paint!

I havent been updating this thread mush but progress is there. we can officially say its a wingy thingy now!

20150512_225339%20%281024x593%29.jpg

had some pretty bat fit issues with the eduard flaps considering the kit itself has some issues with the wing to fuselage but its all fixed up now. paint stage is comming soon and im exited!

Thanks for following

Neo

Hi Guys

well painting has started. i pauinted the rear with silver, then applied a coat of white. after plenty of drying time i masked off mfor the yellow band.

here is where she sits now. the front cowling was a real PITA to intall and ive got a little puttying todo before i can do the next painting stage

20150528_104443%20%281024x768%29.jpg

Trick photography I think!! :) Nice to hear things are coming together for you my friend!! ;D

TRM said:
Trick photography I think!! :) Nice to hear things are coming together for you my friend!! ;D

oups, wrong slide!

Thank guys.

I managed to get the base coat on. Now to the purplegray and green for the wings and fuselage top

And painting is DONE!

i decided to free hand the camo on this one and it turned out great! i used my badger patriot with the superfine conversion.

20150531_152301-01%20small.jpg

i also just finished color sanding the entire plane with water and 2000 grit sand paper, it cleaned up the unwanted overspay and made the paint super smooth.

I have 2 little touch up todo then its off to clear gloss coat for decals and weathering !

more soon

Latest posts

Back