1/32 Hasegawa FW190

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Well hello gents

i just saw Scotts Early bird video and decided to make the best of it and be the first to post my build!

To keep with my routine here is my AIR build for SMA 2015.

Kit 1/32 Hasegawa FW190 A-8
Goodies
Eagle cal decals
eduard interior and flaps
master barrels (first time using these for me)
Resin wheels and horizontal stabs.

this is going to be a fun build! im not sure how/if im going to make the theme this year.

my 2013 entry would have been perfect for the dirty weathered theme
DSCN3361-1.jpg

here is my proof of life for 2015
SMA%202015%20Start%20%281024x768%29.jpg

Hope you guys will enjoy following along

Cheers

neo

Very cool I like the Jap fighter markings idea, You don't normally see many of the other fighters they used done love it.

That's a really full meal deal FW 190 after-market wise. :)

arohk said:
Very cool I like the Jap fighter markings idea, You don't normally see many of the other fighters they used done love it.

Agreed. You see a ton of Hasegawa 190's about, next to nil are painted up as the 190 the Japanese evaluated. Not sure if that's what you are thinking Neo (I realized as I was typing that the Eagle-cal decals are all German markings, the Japanese markings just seems like a neat idea...sorry I get ahead of myself sometimes).

The bottom two on the Eagle-cals cover look pretty cool as well...

A 190 a awesome war bird looking forward to this build

Dan B

Hi Addicts!

thanks for all the great comments glad to see you guys are exited about this one!
nicholassagan said:
Oh boy Neo this will be cool!! I might have to build my Spit just so we can dogfight :p
Thats an idea! cuz i dog fighting that Su-27 might bring some speed issues!

JMac said:
That's a really full meal deal FW 190 after-market wise. :)

Agreed. You see a ton of Hasegawa 190's about, next to nil are painted up as the 190 the Japanese evaluated. Not sure if that's what you are thinking Neo (I realized as I was typing that the Eagle-cal decals are all German markings, the Japanese markings just seems like a neat idea...sorry I get ahead of myself sometimes).

The bottom two on the Eagle-cals cover look pretty cool as well...
Yeah im going with the first marking from the top black 13 i really like the fact that the tail is white

I got those on a sweet deal on another forum, but man that eduard interior set reallly takes some cohones ! see below progress!

Alright Here is where im at.

ive started on the pit and you really have to be sure once you start this cuz you literally take everithing out!
20150320_165405%20%281024x768%29.jpg

this is what it looks like once done. i really like the added details on here and PE is a real joy to work with, kinda remins me of oregami
20150322_103934%20%281024x768%29.jpg

Tonight i managed to get some paint done this is MM RLM66. once this dries ill get the color PE on adn get to weathering. the cockpit is always the longest part in 1/32 since its worth the extra work
20150327_224951%20%281024x768%29.jpg

More Soon

Cheers

Neo

Nice progress on the front office. That is going to look great.

FW190 !! You got my attention ,my favourite ;D ;D Nice start on the pit ! Looking forward to this .

Chris.

Thanks Guys

progress is going goo im working on getting the color PE in place and i build one of the flaps, ill post some pics soon

Chris S said:
FW190 !! You got my attention ,my favourite ;D ;D Nice start on the pit ! Looking forward to this .

Chris.

I hope i dont disapoint you them ! presure is on!

Scott Girvan said:
The etch looks great.

Thabks Scott

Last night i test fitted the pit and realized i didnt fold the side consoles in enouph. So i unglued the rear part and folded them in now it fits great. im goibg to add a little wearhering to the pit then get to the fun part of closing her up ! Cant wait!!

20150405_141948-resized-1024.jpg

And here is a look at the flaps before and after
20150405_141927-resized-1024.jpg

More soon.. altough its harder this year with my baby girl to get proper bench time!

Latest posts

Back