peza`s 32" falcon build

peza

eh up to all i`ve been buildin a studio scale millenium on and off for about 3 and ahalf years now,i`m 90% finished on the top but only 60 odd on the bottom,i`ve still got the sides cockpit inside the gun turrets and with mine i`m havin it with the option of havin the legs either on or off,which is abit of a pain but i like the idea of bein able to have it displayed in flight or landed with all the correct lights on at the right time(engines on in flight and landin lights on with the boardin ramp down for the landin position)logisticly its a nightmare but should look sweet it i dont fluff it up!here are some images of me progress so far...cheers peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mate, what a long build. What manufacturer was this model from?

Love to see some more pics of your handy work.

thanks fellas,if i want to make the next one harder i think i`ll do it matches! ;Dhere are some more images mym8s

i can only send five at a time,,,,soz cheers peza

cheers fellas, if i ever do this build again,and i wish to make it harder?i`ll make it out of matches with boxin gloves on in the dark!!!!!!as a first scratch i`ve chosen a good un..cheers peza :)

eh up all,sorry for bein so long between logs,but here i am with my latest update not done alot but finished one leg and half way through the second,here are some images of my finished leg....cheers peza

Nice one mate, your realy taking on a challenge with this 32" beast but it looks real nice.

cheers buddy,i`ll do abit more later,once me hang over`s gone,,,,thanks peza

eh up all,i`m sorry for bein away for awhile again but i`ve now managed to finish off my 3 front legs and am half way through the first of my back ones,i`ve made the feet and the linkage between also the supportin rods and the cages i`ve just finished tonight.my plan is to get the main bit of scratchin done very soon,and when i do it put some decent photoes on but here are 2 so far...cheers fellas speak to ya soon....peza ;)

cheers buddy,these things are doin my head in,i cant evan go bed without thinkin"well if i do that it`ll make that bit nice and easy""just go to sleep will ya"i`m havin rough`s with myself....not to worry not long to go now and having the kids in are bed i dont get much sleep anyhow!!!lol....cheers again peza..

eh up all,here is where im up to today,i`ve pretty much finished one leg apart from tiding up and some fine detailing,so its one down and one to go!!hope ya like,cheers peza

Latest posts

Back