Naboo Starfighter 1/72 Fine Molds

Nice work with the Yellow John ...not an easy colour to paint !

Chris.

Thanks Chris, yeah it's a tricky colour. It's easier to paint if it's on the thick side (a bit like me lol).

Thank you gentlemen ;)
Got the TINY decals on and have given it an AK Interactive Yellow Vehicle Wash and some AK Interactive Streaking Grime.
IMG_3148.jpg
Hopefully next update I'll have pics of it fully assembled.
Thanks for looking guys.
MJ

Thanks Q, it's not actually that small once complete and on its base. Pictures to follow ;)

Ahh, sweeeet! Such a great design, I've always been a huge fan of it.
And excellent execution, as always, John!
I'll be following this WIP when starting on mine two N-1s sometime soon ;)

I really like this build so far. The problem with models coloured like this is the danger to look toy-like.

You nailed the realistic look with your paintjob and the superb weathering. I am looking forward to see your chrome parts.

Really good... 8)

Looking mighty fine John!!! That wash really makes those panel lines pop on the yella' ;D ;D ;D

Solander said:
Ahh, sweeeet! Such a great design, I've always been a huge fan of it.
And excellent execution, as always, John!
I'll be following this WIP when starting on mine two N-1s sometime soon ;)
Thanks Sol! Glad to have you along for the ride ;D

Benjamin Arendt said:
I really like this build so far. The problem with models coloured like this is the danger to look toy-like.

You nailed the realistic look with your paintjob and the superb weathering. I am looking forward to see your chrome parts.

Really good... 8)

Cheers Benjamin, your right its easy to get this looking toy like, hopefully you wont find mine like that lol.

TRM said:
Looking mighty fine John!!! That wash really makes those panel lines pop on the yella' ;D ;D ;D

Thank you Todd, AK to the rescue again!

So here she is together guys!
IMG_3181.jpg

Wow, that looks really sweet all together!! Love the perspective shot in the hand!!! It can't be that samll John...you must have freakishly large mitts brotha'!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beautiful, John. Just beautiful.
Doesn't look toy-like at all.

Definitely tiny, though.

TRM said:
Wow, that looks really sweet all together!! Love the perspective shot in the hand!!! It can't be that samll John...you must have freakishly large mitts brotha'!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha, you know what they say Todd, big hands......difficult to find nice fitting gloves.

Quaralane said:
Beautiful, John. Just beautiful.
Doesn't look toy-like at all.

Definitely tiny, though.

Thanks Q! And yeah ok you win it is small lol.
Should have the base pics up in the next few days and some shots of the bottom of the ship.
MJ

You've done it once again!

Subtle weathering looks fantastic

You definitely need a publisher for your book, full page photos etc.....

J

The Nylon Gag said:
Outstanding MJ, :eek:
Fantastic Job, as usual

Gag
Cheers mate!

Jaitea said:
You've done it once again!

Subtle weathering looks fantastic

You definitely need a publisher for your book, full page photos etc.....

J

Thanks J, book what book? Lol

Wow!! She turned out great!!! Are you still doing the base then? And for some reason...I've not been getting updates!!!

Latest posts

Back