My 1:72 C57D from Forbidden Planet.

Captain Han Solo

Here are some pictures i just took of my original release Polar Lights Forbidden Planet C57D Star Cruiser. I built this beast way back in 2001and it's been sitting on a shelf in my storage/work area since then! I dusted it off, put in new batteries and took some photos!
I hope to do another with working landing gear...etc.

Love this ship and all the designs from Forbidden Planet.

rj5WoV.jpg
QP241Y.jpg
ypVkfg.jpg
ZTNpQH.jpg
hDO54t.jpg

Here are some pictures i just took of my original release Polar Lights Forbidden Planet C57D Star Cruiser. I built this beast way back in 2001and it's been sitting on a shelf in my storage/work area since then! I dusted it off, put in new batteries and took some photos!
I hope to do another with working landing gear...etc.

Love this ship and all the designs from Forbidden Planet.

View attachment 102302
View attachment 102303
View attachment 102304
View attachment 102305
View attachment 102306
Nice, it would never had flown if it wasn't for Duracell !!!
Lovely work as usual. Pantherman

Awesome job on the refurb Mark. I built the smaller version of this ship. Just didn’t have the space for the big one.
Does it come apart and, if so, are there any more pics of the interior?

Awesome job on the refurb Mark. I built the smaller version of this ship. Just didn’t have the space for the big one.
Does it come apart and, if so, are there any more pics of the interior?
Thanks again my friend! I have the smaller version as well, complete with spinning motor and lights! No, it doesn't come apart. YES..I will share some more pictures of the lit interior! I want to build another and go all out on it!

2CUCf2.jpg

Latest posts

Back