IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

I love it!
Looks great, and I like how the visor turned out. You can really see detail behind it. ;D

Great job Steezy! The weathering looking fantastic! Looking forward to the next one.

I spent the night testing out a another camo color scheme. Let me know your honest opinions on this one. I meant to use grey instead of white, but spaced on it... I'm tired:)

SANY0018-2.jpg

Very unique colors! I dig the high level of contrast going on with these colors. I think the white is kind of awesome to be honest ;D

After thinking about it for a while I decided to change the camo color for the 2nd GM. Here's what I decided on.

SANY0121.jpg

Thanks!! I was pretty happy with the way the blast mark turned out too! Wasn't sure I could pull it off.

Thanks Scott!!

It's been busy the last few weeks, but managed to finish painting the 2nd GM. So I talked about what I was doing on my youtube channel, but I don't think I said anything here. I decided to make a Sniper team. I already had a second GM ground type, so I picked up a third to complete the team. I would rather just post under this same thread instead of starting a new one for each kit.

Finished painting and applied the first gloss coat on. Next it's decals, weathering, and panel lining and stuff. Hoping to finished this kit up during this weekend.

SANY0142.jpg

SANY0141.jpg

Latest posts

Back