Master Box DAK WW II WIP

#4 is underway
100_1137.jpg

100_1134.jpg
I see places that need some attention while it'd still wet.

See ya later
Tony lee

Another excellent piece Tony ,I can see you improving with each one ,they are getting better and better ,the face on this one is very very good mate ;)

Chris.

I got those new brushes Friday Chris and they do make a difference. 8)

Thanks for dropping in on me
Tony lee

Tony,

I agre with chris, you ARE getting better with each one. See, I told you you would be a master once you get them all done.

The face on #4 is lookind AWSOME!

How do you like them brushes? ;D

I have been using the camera as another tool in figure painting, seams like all my blemishes show up in pictures, so it gives me a second set of eyes to go back and refine things a little.

Keep up the GOOD work buddy!

BJ

The brushes are worth every penny that I paid too much for.
I hate the camera because it shows me the blems I don't want to see. ;)

Max Effort to get my figures presentable
Thanks for the atta boy BJ
Tony lee :)

#5 and two to go
100_1138.jpg
Oh my,what's that under his nose? A tiny mustache maybe? ;D

Cheers

I'll tell you "T" figures ain't my bag and i'll sure be glad when i'm done with these. ::)
Doing one or two at any one time might be alright but small and tense is a drag to me.
Shaping PE is much more fun. ;D

Turning out better than expected and Thanks

Blimey ,you're churning them out !!!! That sprue looks a bit nasty :'( ...ouch .

No 5 looks real good too buddy ,is that a Hitler Tash in there ...lol , great work fella ;)

Chris.

Looks like one don't it? ;D
I told him if he didn't shave it off he would be left out there until he did.
Didn't take him long to make a decision. ;)

I didn't see the nasty sprue until I put paint on it. You would have to bring it up. ::) :D

Thanks for coming by Eagle eye.
Tony lee ;)

:D Hey Tony, how is it going? I can see that you are feelin like fish on water ;D

C´mon, give the PE a break ;D Painting figures is funny !!! ;D

I can establish (I´m beginning to establish ;D) that painting figures has some resemblances with a 3rd-Phase Close Encounter to the Proctologist ;D ;D ;D

SO DO NOT HAVE SO MUCH FUN !! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice figures, Tony, definitely well you are an All Terrain Modeller.

But that mini-moustache guy must shave that "mouse", or he´ll be doing stag duty in the time just before the the guy that is awakened to do his stag in the dawn time. I think you understand how funny is that time. We called that the "pre-dawn" stag time or the "green guys stag time". I don´t know how to explain it in english, but when a guy wasn´t properly shaven, at least got a week of that joy.

Shave him! (the moustache, ah? ;D )

Really nice, Tony ;)
Cheers / salud

I got him down and shaved it off already Roberto. ;D
Here's the last two to be painted thank goodness.
100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg
The bright lights washed out the shading and really are decent to the naked eye.
When all of them are dry i'll check them over for touch ups and then decide on filters and or washes.

Dang I see some touch up spots already ::)
Thanks Jellyman

Quaralane appreciate the compliment.
One thing about it,i've burned up two weeks and stayed out of the wife's sight. ;D

Thanks again
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back