WW2 uniform paints/colors

Anyone know of a site that has military uniform colors for WW2 ? Thanks
Do you mean references, or paints?

As far as paints go, a lot of makers produce sets-Vallejo, Andrea, AK, Lifecolor, I think Tamiya does now, just to name a few off the top of my head.

As far as sites to buy them go, if you mean online shops, Sprue Brothers is good, as is Megahobby.

I can't speak to sites where you can find references, except to say that the others' suggestions should give you a very good start.

Best regards,
Brad

Do you mean references, or paints?

As far as paints go, a lot of makers produce sets-Vallejo, Andrea, AK, Lifecolor, I think Tamiya does now, just to name a few off the top of my head.

As far as sites to buy them go, if you mean online shops, Sprue Brothers is good, as is Megahobby.

I can't speak to sites where you can find references, except to say that the others' suggestions should give you a very good start.

Best regards,
Brad
I am looking for both paints and references. My father was a B-24 tail gunner in the Pacific and am trying to find info for a 1/24 model. Thanks for the suggestions.

I am looking for both paints and references. My father was a B-24 tail gunner in the Pacific and am trying to find info for a 1/24 model. Thanks for the suggestions.
OK, yeah, along with the links the others provided, you can look for the brands I mentioned. There are many color sets available for specific subjects, and you should be able to find a set for USAAF in the Pacific, and for different periods during the war.

Latest posts

Back