M20(A1) Mortar Carrier (ETO)

Eric,

All those nice little details you are adding are going to pay off when you get to the paint!! WOW...this is looking great buddy!!! ;)

Hi Everyone!! 8)

Here it is the end of week four and building phase is drawing to an end. :D I spent that last couple of weeks focusing on the M20. Totally reworked the mortar and getting it mounted into the fighting compartment. Once that was done I finished up the interior detail, for the most part and starter working the exterior. I figure I have another week to week and a half and then I’ll be ready for paint. ;D

M20a1-P3a.jpg[/url]
M20a1-P3b.jpg[/url]
M20a1-P3c.jpg[/url]
M20a1-P3d.jpg[/url]
M20a1-P3e.jpg[/url]

Just wanted to finish by say all the builds are looking awesome and I’m really looking forward to see all these Kool finished models!! ;D 8)

Apocalyptica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Outstanding Eric!!! Nice bit o' scratch-a-tizing!!!!! Keep the fire lit buddy!! ;)

:) Howdy Eric my friend,

a very good work there... huge scratchbuilding skills displayed, ah?

I like a lot this "conversion", Eric :)
RG

Thanks ER it came pretty good so far still finishing a few odds and ends in there. ;)

Hey Jelly!! Always good hear from you Amigo and I hope this finds you well! Thanks For the kind words. ;D

Hey Gang!

Gotz a quick little update here. Finished up the major construction and added a couple of sandbags for good measure. After a few small details it will be on to the painting and weathering ;D

Follow the link to my Blog in my Sig block for more photo goodies.

M20a1-P4a.jpg
M20a1-P4b.jpg
M20a1-P4c.jpg

Thanks for stopping by 8)

I agree, a sweet looking machine.

Im loving your attention to detail on the interior, the wheels, etc...

Great work my friend

Latest posts

Back