merseajohn's Tamiya BSA M20 Motorcycle

That
looks
awesome!

So tiny though... wow..., makes it all the more impressive.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, made me feel much better about this kit.
IMG_1432.jpg

8) very cool in deed NICE WORK !

as for your (NO LONGER TOUCHING) spokes ! It might be too late but you could use a little white glue and a little water to dilute just a tad and with a small toothpick ! bring a small drop and touch the spoke and lead it to the rim....

Not saying it will solve all your problems... but it could bridge the Gap !!!

if too late. ? just don't sweat it !

You did a great job ! and those spokes are much better than what we usually see on 1/35 scale Motorcycle !

keep up the good work !

Thanks myke & spud, Norm I think its a little to late, but thanks for the advice...I may still give it a go. Its a present for my mum soooo I dont have to look at it lol!! :p
Got the base done. I'm still waiting for a wooden base to be made that will allow this to be 'sunk' so the pavement will run flush with the wood.
IMG_1452.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg
This is the first base that I have made, first off I primered with humbrol acrylic primer from the can. Then a cot of xf-66 light grey went on, hilighted with xf-19 sky grey, washes and drybrushing and some grass from gale force was added. Let me know what you think. :)

Looks fantastic. Did you preshade the recesses at all or is that from the washes?

Thanks Myke :D No preshading, just as you say washes/AK Interactive streaking grime in the puddle & a little AK Black pigments.

Don't sweat it about the spokes..... the white glue (lightly diluted) would dry Clear anyway.... and you would have to touch the BRIDGE with a tinny amount of paint....

but please don't experiment on my account ! You are doing really go on that one and the Base looks Awesome to !

Norm.

Cheers dood, might go back in and sort it...just got the falcon parked on the desk now though lol. ???

I like how you used the AkI products not as intended.... Pretty cool results !

I'll take note of it and try it..... On my stuff! Take care my man!

Thanks mate! Should have the wooden base done by the end of the month, just in time. :)

Just a different thought. How about turning the grass in the gutter into some trash or debris? Maybe add a few leaves, sticks, bits of newspaper, and some wash/rain/grime marks along the step between the sidewalk and the road? Just a thought.

Very nice build! And the rider's paint job really gives it a little personality too!

Latest posts

Back