M-48A3 VIETNAM

PANZERMAN said:
Congrats, MrT. The figures and stowage looks terrific. The cooler and spare boots are neat details. Bill

Thanks Bill!!! Not quite done with those boots.

8)

geegad said:
superb MRT all round quality model from the tracks up as it had been said before love the stowage that 7up cooler just sets it of adds a little colour...i want one for mine now..once again superb build :D

geegad

Thanks gee!

Terry 8)

Ah, OK. I will have to have a look around. It looks as thought the esky/ cooler are a big hit with everyone! Haha! Thanks again! :)

nickt666 said:
Ah, OK. I will have to have a look around. It looks as thought the esky/ cooler are a big hit with everyone! Haha! Thanks again! :)

Anytime Nick

;D

Bravo Mr T,
I thought that "the product" was finished ! what a surprise!
´
A beautiful model, T
Congrats, man :)
RG

Jelly said:
Bravo Mr T,
I thought that "the product" was finished ! what a surprise!
´
A beautiful model, T
Congrats, man :)
RG

Thanks RG!!!

;D

Well I think everything is packed in the bussle rack. We got every thing we need for Nam campout. Next will be some spare tracks, antennas, and the base. Here are some pictures.

Terry 8)

DSC07367.jpg

DSC07368.jpg

DSC07369.jpg

DSC07370.jpg

DSC07371.jpg

MrT said:
arsenalJ said:
Wow, your work is amazing. Great job, Truly awesome work. Very inspiring, I have a M41 Walker Bulldog that I want to start now because of your work. Again this is beautiful workmanship, thank you for posting it for all of us to witness.

Thanks a lot for your kind word!!! I look forward to watching you work on the Bulldog. Which kit is it?

Terry 8)

It's the Tamiya 1/35 scale.

arsenalJ said:
MrT said:
arsenalJ said:
Wow, your work is amazing. Great job, Truly awesome work. Very inspiring, I have a M41 Walker Bulldog that I want to start now because of your work. Again this is beautiful workmanship, thank you for posting it for all of us to witness.

Thanks a lot for your kind word!!! I look forward to watching you work on the Bulldog. Which kit is it?

Terry 8)

It's the Tamiya 1/35 scale.

That's a good kit! Should be easy to build with lots of chances to add details.

Terry 8)

geegad said:
All you need now is the kitchen sink... Looking top T

Geegad

Hahahah maybe not the kitchen sink, but some Army crews carried lawn chairs.

Thanks gee!!

8)

Outstanding work!!! Like how you added the personal touches that reflect the crews taste in the bussle rack. One question, what is the white hose that is attached to the fuel can?

Tanker52 said:
Outstanding work!!! Like how you added the personal touches that reflect the crews taste in the bussle rack. One question, what is the white hose that is attached to the fuel can?

Thanks tanker! That is my attempt to put the small chain on the cap that is connected to the can.

Terry 8)

Latest posts

Back