Responce from wonerland models

carthorse11

They said they have never had this problem before , am I sure then they have no numbers so sent him more pictures then he replied with a photo of the instruction saying parts are clearly marked, very poor customer service in fact he sounds an arrogant git

I can't find anything about missing part numbers on the sprue .
That would definitely be an existing discussion on the internet concerning that kit .
If that is actually the case , a kit collector would pay big bucks for it since it's a freak .

Yeah, have to get the numbers from the sprue map in the instructions then find the part on the sprue according to the map. I've had a couple kits this way.

Yeah, have to get the numbers from the sprue map in the instructions then find the part on the sprue according to the map. I've had a couple kits this way.
Aghhh I thought it was just me, im bit worried i use wrong parts as some look similar

Revell… that’s a repop from the original Monogram kit is my guesstimate. Revell has been rereleasing repops of the original Monogram molds. Those molds are old and not what they used to be. Ask me how I know…

Revell… that’s a repop from the original Monogram kit is my guesstimate. Revell has been rereleasing repops of the original Monogram molds. Those molds are old and not what they used to be. Ask me how I know…
Monogram never did a Panther, though, not in 1/32. Monogram did repop Aurora's old 1/48 scale Panther after buying out Aurora's catalog of molds. They combined it with one of their 1/48 fighters-can't remember if it was the P-47 or the Typhoon-in a 2-for-1 kit.

Latest posts

Back