M-48A3 VIETNAM

They look quality they set it off a treat... I also think you need figures to show scale and bring life to a model

Geegad

geegad said:
They look quality they set it off a treat... I also think you need figures to show scale and bring life to a model

Geegad

Thanks Geegad!! Yeah without people it's just a machine.

;D

WoW! great figure painting. The stubble is really good on the one tanker. That thing looks like its right off the patty fields!

Rentar1 said:
WoW! great figure painting. The stubble is really good on the one tanker. That thing looks like its right off the patty fields!

Thank you!! "Paddy fields" that's one of my base ideas.

;D

I havent checked this build for a while, but it looks fantastic! I love the figures, especially the one with the can! Beautiful stuff! :)

nickt666 said:
I havent checked this build for a while, but it looks fantastic! I love the figures, especially the one with the can! Beautiful stuff! :)

Thanks Nick!!! Now if I can just get the PBR label on that can.

Terry ;D

Now that looked like a fun project , amd a great finish . I remember when Verlinden first started to flood the market . It was the bees knees back then and the cost to match . Haaha . :)

I have been working on some stowage for M-48 and things are looking a little more like home. I have some more to do, but since everyone thought I was done I thought I should post some new pictures. Thanks for looking in and comments are welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC07363.jpg

DSC07364.jpg

DSC07365.jpg

DSC07366.jpg

Wow, your work is amazing. Great job, Truly awesome work. Very inspiring, I have a M41 Walker Bulldog that I want to start now because of your work. Again this is beautiful workmanship, thank you for posting it for all of us to witness.

arsenalJ said:
Wow, your work is amazing. Great job, Truly awesome work. Very inspiring, I have a M41 Walker Bulldog that I want to start now because of your work. Again this is beautiful workmanship, thank you for posting it for all of us to witness.

Thanks a lot for your kind word!!! I look forward to watching you work on the Bulldog. Which kit is it?

Terry 8)

Love the stowage mate! Gives the kit a personality & individuality. I haven't seen that sort of extra stowage before like the esky & drink cans etc. Do you get them online? Awesome work! :)

Congrats, MrT. The figures and stowage looks terrific. The cooler and spare boots are neat details. Bill

superb MRT all round quality model from the tracks up as it had been said before love the stowage that 7up cooler just sets it of adds a little colour...i want one for mine now..once again superb build :D

geegad

nickt666 said:
Love the stowage mate! Gives the kit a personality & individuality. I haven't seen that sort of extra stowage before like the esky & drink cans etc. Do you get them online? Awesome work! :)

Thanks Nick! The stowage comes from several places. The coolers come from a Verlinden set. They make several different Nam accessory sets. I got this one off Ebay. Some of the packs and bed rolls are from Tamiya and Academy accessory sets.

Terry 8)

Latest posts

Back