Let's get this party started - What have you decided to build???

Here's what I'm going to work on. Let's roll!
LsF8MXd.jpg

GRBLRYU.jpg

01_zps60516943.jpg

02_zpsaecfe747.jpg

This year I hope to enter more than one, so first up is something similar so it might not take as long with experience.
Different ideas to attempt on this pass... 8)

Nice choice TiM. Fairly basic kit OOB but some decent paint and chrome can make them look amazing.
I have settled on the Auto category to start, and im leaning towards either WRC or F1 for the subject matter.

Big-John said:
I think I need to do something out of my comfort zone, so here is my project.

Startpic_zps12b6c860.jpg

That's gonna be awesome John, nice to see a big rig !

Here is my entry. Vought F4U-1D Corsair with Aires detail set. I am sure there is gonna be too many sweet builds as always. Good luck to everyone!

c7p0SyN.jpg

Big-John said:
Nice one Todd!

LOL...subliminal messaging BJ? ;D ;D ;D Although the choppah' is a sweet ride, I don't seem to have that one in the stash as of yet!!! 8)

Outstanding showing of prospective builds laid out!! I am with you Adam...Dueling Bradley all the way!! I am planning on bonding with my stash for a bit and see what speaks to me, I am sure to find something that will make me want to start smelling freshly molded plastic again!!!

3c09e02c-54e6-4899-aae2-3c08d2d0e2f1_zpsef753a35.jpg

7b696629-2560-4687-8c9e-8f2349b1df48_zpsf0872185.jpg

And something with a few more parts and more detail than my other entry - going into the SciFi category.... 8)

Tamiya Suzuki RGB500

Here my first time entry for the contest. GP bikes are my addiction!

So for my 1st foray into this I'm goign to be very ambitious with 3/4 entries..3 kits and 1 dio..
1st the Husky in 1/32nd
contestandpk012800x449_zps488eb4a8.jpg

Then a pick-up oob no AM have a theme in mind..
contestandpk007800x600_zps23860dce.jpg

and the 3rd kit is a Russian WWII aerosan,hope you can see the plastic wrap..

contestandpk003800x449_zps141b4a89.jpg

And the basis for a dio.. with the 5 fig set.. Should be fun regardless..Luv'n everyones picks so far..... :) :)

IMG_5994.jpg
I will try myslef on these 1:48 guys from Tamyia - plus a lot of plastic card ;)

I will focus on the diorama aspect and create a lab/research scene, using these WWII Germans, but cross them with Warhammer 40K.
Cheers
Klaus

This is my entry for the big spring contest it took me a bit to figure out what to use. It's going to be a concept/prototype of the new Canadian AFV, compleatly fictional of course as we could only dream of something like this :).

I'm thinking of entering in Dio or Armor this year. I have a number of 1/48 Tamiya vehicles (Humvees, trucks, jeeps) but also a couple 1/35 Humvees and a Merkava...

But there's a LOT of armor already going in so it's not a priority. So far I have 1 bird and 1 sci-fi. Maybe I'll get to one of each more...

Alas gents I won't be participating this year :'( too many things going on. We have just bought a new house and in the process of moving. My stash and tools are all boxed up and will probably stay that way until early May.

Enjoying watching though, good luck to all, some awesome work going on all ready.

Latest posts

Back