• UNDECIDED

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 28.9%

• Total voters

Grendels

Reaction score
edz280zx said:
Hopefully my model will be here soon. I've ordered a ton of stuff here lately. Wood decks, photo-etch, e-z line for the rigging. Plus alot of tools including an airbrush, set of basic tools, some thinner, plus a couple more models.....
So I'm hoping it all comes in before the end of the month...still need to pick up a compressor.

btw, the airbrush is a Badger Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head

Any thoughts?
I have one of these. It is great for fine detail work, but it won't cover large areas well. It is a good air brush.

edz280zx

Supplies! My kingdom for supplies!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Detail work would be it's primary use. I'll eventually get another airbrush for large areas.

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Reaction score
I have a sotar 2020 and i LOVE it

RedDragon62

Just trying to build a decent model
Reaction score
Grendels said:
edz280zx said:
Hopefully my model will be here soon. I've ordered a ton of stuff here lately. Wood decks, photo-etch, e-z line for the rigging. Plus alot of tools including an airbrush, set of basic tools, some thinner, plus a couple more models.....
So I'm hoping it all comes in before the end of the month...still need to pick up a compressor.

btw, the airbrush is a Badger Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head

Any thoughts?
I have one of these. It is great for fine detail work, but it won't cover large areas well. It is a good air brush.
It's a great "Detail" airbrush. Great for inks, thinned down paint etc. It is not good for large spraying though. There are three needles for this model..."Fine (Black) - "Hair" line to 3/4" (19mm) spray pattern.
Medium (White ) - Pen line to 1" (25mm) spray pattern.
Large (Clear - Pencil line to 1-1/4" (31mm) spray pattern." The caps at the end of the needle are the indicators. I love it. I have three set up with all three needles for figure painting and fine details.

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Reaction score
You have 3 of these!!! They are not cheap ab!! Why 3 of the same?

nicholassagan

sippin on gin + juice
Reaction score
Hey guys! Vote for best AT-ST!!
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,12591.0.html

Latest posts