Let's get this party started - What have you decided to build???

Well..I'm glad I got my computer up and running, I had no clue the contest had started already. Lucky me I have 2 more months to finish my entry, and darnit, I will finish an entry this year.

I just watched Scott's contest video and I was happily surprised that the kit I am building also qualifies as a theme kit for this contest..a prototype. More specifcally, its the RX-78Gp01 Fb ESFS Prototype Mobile Suit. The kit is specifically the Bandai RG 1/144 RX-78Gp01 Fb.

SMAEntry001.jpg

SMAEntry002.jpg

DateStamp.jpg

Another one for me. Hope I can pull it off. But I need something to do in between painting and all that jazz. It's Dragon's RSO pak 7.5 thingy. Start off this way anyhow. Maybe a few AM accessories to come.

Nice idea Talen
I have a couple of Ver Ka kits w "prototype" in the title.
That might have to be my entry if time allows.

We are moving house between now and easter so the workbench will be dismantled shortly with no ETA on reassembly (im hoping sooner rather than later but she who must be obeyed may say otherwise)

Does the reassembly at the new place go in the diorama or all open catergory? :)

WebbyNZ said:
We are moving house between now and easter so the workbench will be dismantled shortly with no ETA on reassembly (im hoping sooner rather than later but she who must be obeyed may say otherwise)

Same thing here, moving sometime soon, well as soon as the house sells.......

ok, guys, looks like I am not able to join this year at all - too many projects that need to be finished. Sorry.

Lots of moves going on, I for one am getting styrene withdrawals :). Can't wait to unpack my gear and set up the new cave !

I'm throwing in to the fray this year! YAY! I'll be doing a 1/32 HE 111 ! (Well trying to finish one for the contest anyway)

Latest posts

Back