Lets get this DONE !!!

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Ok chaps ;D

Like the title says ...its time to get this lady finished !!
This is one build that has been sitting around far too long and I really want to see it sitting on the shelf ...FINISHED !!!!!
The kit as most of you is the Revell Arado 196 1/32nd scale and I think its one of those Iconic kits that deserves to be built ,anybody thats into the wingys really needs to add this one to the collection :)

DSCF3534.jpg

Anyhoo ... I took some fresh pics today just to recap on where I got to in the build ,it is actually well on ,but still lots to do ,So I'll just let the pics talk for themselves here :)

Basic engine assembled & painted , and the floats built .

DSCF2731.jpg

Wings ,bottom side in paint ,topside preshade ..

DSCF2730.jpg

Fuselage ...cockpit done ,fuselage assembled and into preshade ...

DSCF2729.jpg

DSCF2728.jpg

This build is here to get finished ,And so shall it be done ;D ;D

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Sorry guys ,with me taking over the Model shop all my modelling has had to stall for a bit :( ,but I still plan to have this one finished by the deadline ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Sorry guys ,with me taking over the Model shop all my modelling has had to stall for a bit :( ,but I still plan to have this one finished by the deadline ;)

Chris.

Yeah, you would think being in a store surrounded by models all day that you would think you could find the time to do a little modelling. Never works out that way though!

No kidding Scott ..and ..err ...Scott ;D But the wanting hurts even more !!! lol its like a self inflicted torture ...

Latest posts

Back