Let's get this party started - What have you decided to build???

adampolo13

It's now March 1, 2014 and the Big Spring Contest has begun!!! What is it that you've chosen to build?

I'll start by sharing this:

photo_zps6efc3bef.jpg

IMG_20140301_085710540.jpg

Trumpeter's KZKT-537L Tractor. It's the base for a sci-fi conversion. Not sure if it'll fall under sci-fi or diorama yet. I didn't realize how many little bits there were. Also got the Voyager PE and the Tank Workshop resin wheels.

I Hope this is ok to enter
P3010002_zps7879c0cf.jpg

This is my first time entering the BSC so we'll see how we go.
Never built for a contest before so this will help build my skills.

Battle of the Bradleys (FOR HONOUR!) ;D - cool.

My plan is to start off very basic and see where that leads - for now I'm going to start off with a very old Novo 1:72 scale kit of the Gloster E28/39 Pioneer. To be built OOB (out of the bag). ;D

Jason

1970732_10202213476955803_499276845_n.jpg

Well for my two pennies worth these are my two entries

Firstly a diorama with a BA-3 armoured car, much upgraded from the poor OOB kit, with a Russian M-72 Motor bike
20140301_073720.jpg

And secondly something even more out of my comfort zone I am trying to replicate a Russian SMK heavy tank to put in the armour and prototype category. You can't get an SMK in plastic so as it is basically a KV-1 with 1/3 of another KV-1 on the back and an extra turret, which happens to be the same as on a BA-10 armoured car.

This one will really be a challenge!

20140301_073414_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

So here are my two projects for the contest. Once I 'm a TIE Experimental MK 1 Build from two Revell kits
(prototype)

And when the second entry is the Pegasus 's turn (SciFi)

@Leighbo
A self-made SMK stands with me also on the list. Sol he at that time it will be after he had gone in Finland on the mine ?

I didn't know if I would have the time to build something for the contest but what the heck. Good for SMA. And I've been saying for sometime that I want to do a dio. So maybe the contest will help me get going.

All I have so far to start with is a couple of figures from the Miniart Gaz AAA kit.

Finally this time of the year has come back!

Here is my entry for this year BSC:
Aoshima Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Not going crazy this year with a.m. parts. Just a simple Mig build straight o.o.b.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well, it's that time again.

wip_234_1_zpse1b5d50b.jpg~original

I'm looking for a soothing out of the box build...nothing but what's there (evil laugh).

adampolo13 said:
Another Bradley!!!! Very very cool stuff!

Indeed, very cool kit.
i just hope i do it justice like i know you will.

Leighbo said:
And secondly something even more out of my comfort zone I am trying to replicate a Russian SMK heavy tank to put in the armour and prototype category. You can't get an SMK in plastic so as it is basically a KV-1 with 1/3 of another KV-1 on the back and an extra turret, which happens to be the same as on a BA-10 armoured car.

This one will really be a challenge!

20140301_073414_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

WOW This is going to be a sweet build to follow.

Wow you chaps have some great builds lined up.
I will be making to things.

This for Armor category and if I have some time I might make a base and enter it in diorama.
Kubus01.jpg

And this one for diorama.
Indiana01.jpg

Biskup said:
Wow you chaps have some great builds lined up.
I will be making to things.

This for Armor category and if I have some time I might make a base and enter it in diorama.
Kubus01.jpg

And this one for diorama.
Indiana01.jpg

Looking forward to the Indiana Jones dio! ;D

Going to take the Moebius Mk7 Viper and Cylon Raider
SMA-BSC-2014-Shadowdemon-01.jpg
And build a hybrid fighter out of them

Latest posts

Back