KROTE Panzer Aufkalarungs T.W-47 by NITTO

Woooaaa! What a beast!
Fantastic job!
And I really like the base - it is like a cherry on top. Great idea with the bended sign!

Re: KROTE Panzer Aufklärungs T.W-47 by NITTO

Great build T
Looks like it a mean machine !!!
Congratulations

Solander said:
Woooaaa! What a beast!
Fantastic job!
And I really like the base - it is like a cherry on top. Great idea with the bended sign!

Thanks Solander!! I have been told the sign needs some bullet holes. Still thinking about that.

Terry 8)

Leighbo said:
Awesome job, really well finished and detailed

Thanks Leighbo! Your project and mine could be in the same neck of the woods.

8)

Re: KROTE Panzer Aufklärungs T.W-47 by NITTO

SLW45 said:
Great build T
Looks like it a mean machine !!!
Congratulations

Thanks a lot!!!!

Terry 8)

I think you're right Terry the hotel in mine is just off Interstate 35E!

You have done an amazing job though my friend, especially with the work on the gun! I might have to try an Ma.k at some point

Glorfindel said:
That is some sweet work on this. Nice chipping, very subtle.

Thanks Glorfindel!! You can't run through the brush and not get scratched up.

Terry

Leighbo said:
I think you're right Terry the hotel in mine is just off Interstate 35E!

You have done an amazing job though my friend, especially with the work on the gun! I might have to try an Ma.k at some point

Yeah I think I have seen it!!
These are pretty nice kits. They sure are open to detailing and kit bashing.

Terry

Excellent job on this. The only thing that just doesn't feel right is the sign. I think that if it would be bended this way the paint would start to peal of from it but that from observation on the signs at my place. Maybe yours are different and then it's all good.
You definitely did a great job on this and I'm looking forward to your next project.
Cheers
Lukasz

Outstanding job Terry, i really love teh Road sign, A very nie touch, 1 thing i would have done is mabe move that big red button behind the rock, but mabe would couldnt?? but i think we defo have a contender in this one ;D

Biskup said:
Excellent job on this. The only thing that just doesn't feel right is the sign. I think that if it would be bended this way the paint would start to peal of from it but that from observation on the signs at my place. Maybe yours are different and then it's all good.
You definitely did a great job on this and I'm looking forward to your next project.
Cheers
Lukasz

Lukasz you probably right, however I am taking it to a show in Dallas at the end of the month and I want people to be able to see the sign. I am thinking about a few bullet holes though. Thanks Lukasz for the kind words

Terry 8)

spud said:
Outstanding job Terry, i really love teh Road sign, A very nie touch, 1 thing i would have done is mabe move that big red button behind the rock, but mabe would couldnt?? but i think we defo have a contender in this one ;D

Thanks Spud! I went back and forth on the placement of the button and finally decided putting it in its present location would make it less likely that the model could get damaged by folks pressing it.

Terry 8)

Latest posts

Back