KROTE Panzer Aufkalarungs T.W-47 by NITTO

the Baron said:
Motorized? Cool!!!

Yeah! I wish now that I would have made the guns out of tubing. That way I could have put a LED behind it and make it look like it was firing.

schweinhund227 said:
Nice Ma.K choice !!! looking forward to see what you DO with it !!!

Should be quite entertaining !!!!

later dude !

Trying to figure out where some of the parts go has been entertaining already.

lol ;D

schweinhund227 said:
OH ??? something we should know ?? like Bad instructions ?

Take your time !!! she is going to look Great !

Oh I'll figure it out. I've done a lot of stuff written in Japanese(MACROSS) before.

lol ;D

I have this kit and took a good look at it a while ago. I don't remember the directions being that bad. You can't read the color calls, or any of the fine points, but the directions are set out well.

If you have built up a few kits in the past, you will understand them just fine.

Now that you guys have kind of HINT at the subtle problems... or Language barrier... Japanese/English translations or the lack there of !!! I went back into the FALK kit and took a second look ! since its a Ma.K kit... it does have a few.... ambiguities... I am sure the Older kits are the same if not worse if not even translated !!!

I understand Images are worth a 1000 words... but sometimes...??? even that can be... puzzling !

Looking forward to your Next Update on that .... I really need to Kick myself to start building some of those Ma.k kits... they look pretty awesome !

I got back to work on it today. I installed the motor for the gun after some part modification. I will post some pictures later.

Terry 8)

Now you need to light up that big spotlight on the front of her and she will look great!

Latest posts

Back