KROTE Panzer Aufkalarungs T.W-47 by NITTO

Here is a partially completed leg showing how the wiring will be run.

DSC07438.jpg

Terry 8)

Just discovered this one. Mr T, this is outsanding. Really awesome build, that motorised gun is sweet!

Igard said:
Just discovered this one. Mr T, this is outsanding. Really awesome build, that motorised gun is sweet!

Thanks Igard!!!

Terry 8)

A lot has been done since the last update. Both legs are assemblied and base coated. I have applied some of the kit decals and some others that are not in the kit. Because of the way I wanted to position the legs I needed the build the base and attach the model to it before anymore painting and decaling. The base consists of a small box made of cedar which contains the wiring, battery, and switch for the motorized gun in the turret. For the future landscape I have started with a pair of rocks from the flower garden and a small patch of oven bake clay. After routing the wiring I epoxied the model to the base. Now I can finish the painting. Here are some update pictures. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC07530.jpg

DSC07531.jpg

DSC07532.jpg

DSC07533.jpg

Oh and hey the gun still works.

DSC07534.jpg

schweinhund227 said:
The Shark mouth gives is a Menacing Grin.... Like it !

Keep up the good work !

Norm.

Thanks Norm! I found the decals in a P-40 kit. I looked at them and thought "Yeah"

8)

SLW45 said:
Outstanding work T
Just love the gun !!!

Thanks! Now that all the glue is cured I'm ready to finish the decal and paint work.

8)

The Krote is done!!! Here are the finished pictures. Thanks for following along it was a fun build. Comments and questions are always welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC07553.jpg

DSC07540.jpg

DSC07541.jpg

DSC07542.jpg

DSC07543.jpg

DSC07544.jpg

DSC07545.jpg

DSC07546.jpg

DSC07547.jpg

DSC07548.jpg

DSC07549.jpg

DSC07550.jpg

DSC07539.jpg

ModelMakerMike said:
EXCELLENT JOB !!!!!
She looks fantastic!
Do you have any vids of the gun running?
:D ;D ;D

Thanks Mike!! Sorry no vid's, but it does still work. lol

Terry ;D

schweinhund227 said:
Very Cool ! Superb job on this !

What's Next ?

Thanks a lot!!! I will probably go back to work on the Tomahawk.

Terry 8)

Latest posts

Back