KROTE Panzer Aufkalarungs T.W-47 by NITTO

Awesome!!!!!!
This will be sweet. Those barrels look like they are spinning super fast!
This will be kewl to see finished. Are you going to post a vid. so we can see the gun chewin' it up?
;D ;D ;D

ModelMakerMike said:
Awesome!!!!!!
This will be sweet. Those barrels look like they are spinning super fast!
This will be kewl to see finished. Are you going to post a vid. so we can see the gun chewin' it up?
;D ;D ;D

Thanks Mike! I think I have a reastat that might slow those barrels done a little.

;D

Well back to work on Krote! I have been working on some sub assemblies and detailing the business end of the turret. Adding in some details to fill in the gaps. Here are a few pictures to get the ball rolling again.

Terry 8)

DSC07403.jpg

DSC07404.jpg

DSC07405.jpg

Keep up the good work !

Love that Gatling gun !!! makes this thing look menacing !

Looking forward to your next update !

Thanks! I figured out how to add sound to the gun. Next will be some painting in the gun area.

Terry 8)

MrT said:
Thanks! I figured out how to add sound to the gun. Next will be some painting in the gun area.

Terry 8)

as a joke I would say to add a Deck Card in the spokes like when we were kits... to simulate a motorcycle... (lol) but Can't wait to see what you came up with !!!

Norm...

I bought the Rocket laucher variant ! Can't wait to receive it ! I building up my Ma.K collection ! got bitten and I can't stop now ! LOL

Love your work !

keep it up !

Here is little update. The turret is assemblied and ready to paint.

Terry 8)

DSC07408.jpg

DSC07409.jpg

DSC07410.jpg

DSC07411.jpg

Thanks Guys! Here is an update. I have painted and washed the turret. There will be more weathering and painting to come. Here are some pictures.

Terry 8)

DSC07422.jpg

DSC07423.jpg

DSC07424.jpg

DSC07425.jpg

DSC07426.jpg

DSC07427.jpg

It's time for another update. I have been working on the torso and engine parts, but before I could put it together I needed run some wiring for the gun motor. First I changed the wire size and threaded it through some tubing and model parts. The wire will run along the legs and into the base.

DSC07428.jpg

DSC07429.jpg

Wow it still works!!!

DSC07430.jpg

Here is some pic's of the turret and torso put together. A wash has been applied to the torso, but no clear coat yet.

DSC07431.jpg

DSC07432.jpg

In this picture I have done some more highlighting on the turret.

DSC07433.jpg

After painting the engin parts I threaded the new wiring these parts in preparation for the wires to run down the leg assemblies.

DSC07434.jpg

Here are some pictures of the assemblied engine components.

DSC07435.jpg

DSC07436.jpg

DSC07437.jpg

That's all until next time.

Terry 8)

schweinhund227 said:
Interesting solution for routing those cables... !!!

Keep up the good work !

Thanks!! running the wires here puts them right over the hip joint of the leg.

Terry 8)

Latest posts

Back