it's almost over!

Definately feeling the impending end date closing in. I haven't been able to build anything since thursday because I haven't been feeling well enough.

I'm not too concerned about my Romulan Stormbird build, I'll finish that in time, but my Enterprise CV-6 is either gonna have to be rushed or dropped (preferably not from a window).

Well I've picked a build which I wasn't sure from the beginning if I will be able to finish so basically I was feeling the pressure from day one :)

Biskup said:
Well I've picked a build which I wasn't sure from the beginning if I will be able to finish so basically I was feeling the pressure from day one :)

yes me too! This whole lighting experiment is driving me nuts, so much trial and error, esp. with fibers. But we'll see!

Part of why I'm only doing the one entry this year.
Decided I don't want to rush a second build

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on i need more time!!

I toyed with the idea of doing a 2nd build but "Iron Clad" is taking all my time....Or all the time I allot to model building.
I will probably still build the other concepts. ;)

I am feeling it. I lost two weeks to work, and two weeks to getting married. So basically I have to really put in the time to get the Mercury 9 done. I will get the zinger done.She just needs details and custom decals.

Latest posts

Back