Group Build is officially over! Post finished pics here

Quaralane

Okay, guys.
While I did extend the deadlines, the powers that be have kindly reminded me that there were some things that were being done for those who finished.

From Scott,
This group build is officially over. Thank you for participating. If you have finished during the allotted time period (Oct1 - Feb 29) please post one final photo of your build in this thread. One of you will be chosen at random to receive a gift certificate at Elm City Hobbies and an SMA Calendar.

This is not to say that you can't still work on these magnificent machines and post the progress here.
Just saying that, for the purposes of the draw, only those that were finished by the 29th are elegible for the draw.

Re: Group Build is officially over!

Now, to kick this off directly, here is my build:
The Jilted Harlot
fm-mf-144-59.jpg

Still love that Harlot Q, and thanks for the organising of the group build!
My 1/144:
IMG_1539.jpg

Congratulations to all those that finished their falcon on time. Quite an ambitious project to complete in 5 months. Especially those that completed an AMT rebuild. Not to say that the fine molds builds weren't absolutely spectacular, but that AMT kit, sheesh :p, what a beast! When I started mine I estimated it would take me at least a year to finish it, and by the look of things my prediction was pretty accurate im nowhere near close to being done and I have so many other models Im eager to build. ;)

only just noticed this part of the thread this morning... my bad.

the falcon is finished but i decided to make a base for it as i thought it looked a little plain just sitting there.

in the meantime here is a picture of the finished falcon on the bench.

2012-02-25173334.jpg

Here is my YT1300

SAM_2652.jpg

SAM_2653.jpg

SAM_2654.jpg

SAM_2658.jpg

SAM_2664.jpg

SAM_2667.jpg

SAM_2668.jpg

Enjoy... ;)

It's unbelievable that you've lit a kit that small......and nice variation too

J

It's really great to see all these MF variants posted here and I am glad so many of you finished your builds! I have recently started jonesing for a Sci-Fi fix and I've been eyeing my big MPC box... Maybe I'll finish her one day soon!

These all are extremely great works, guys!
Congrats to all of you who've made it to the finish! :)

Latest posts

Back