"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

I think you are correct Sir!! I will be working some ground effect soon though then the little things!! ;D

Excellent Roofing Sir!!! This is looking some kind of good!!! ;D

Thanks a bunch CT!! Looking to get some more done on this tonight I hope!! ;D

Great progress here!
Man! This building looks more real then the 1:1 scale old tool houses I can see in my local countryside everywhere! :)
If You would accept my 2 cents (which doesn't however mean that this build is not as outstanding as it really is) I might recommend You to airbrush just a veeeeery little bit of rust between the edges of the central roof panel and those on the sides of it. Their tone differs too much, which doesn't make sense if considering that they (the panels) are corrosioning on this roof all together, under the same rain.
However, one might think that those roof has been built from the panels which had already rusted quite a bit while laying somewhere waiting to be of a use.

Sorry buddy.
I've just re-read your last line in the progress post, about the added filter spots.
I thing my 2 cents should go to hell ;D

LOL....Hiya Sol! I value your 2 cents buddy!! Even more, I value you stoppping by to check things out!. No worries at all, unfortunately there are layers to everything. This roof being no different. I have put a filter down on the roof and plan on a few more with a wash or two and special care to the edege of the roof and rusted areas.

your one hell of a resourceful modeler T !!! And i must say it again you got crazy SKILLS!!!!

Thank you Neo and Roy for the kind words. The encouragement is great!!

A little update. I have been working on the base a little in between games and last night added some dusting which is getting chipped back some tonight and more weathing layered on. I hope to have more soon.

073.jpg

070.jpg

Thanks for stopping in!!!

Gentlemen, Thank you very much for hanging out!! Alaways a pleasure to have such great company!

Ct!!! Out-friggin-standing song Brotha'!!! In the mood now!!What a mojo boost!!! Thanks!! ;)

Certainly one of the smaller updates but it still need to be done.

017-2.jpg

A little base work

061.jpg

Like I said, not much but not idle. Hope to have some more in the next day or so.

Thanks for tuning in!! ;)

Latest posts

Back