"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

Jeez that looks weathered! One plank at a time.....is that what I'm seeing? TMR your patience is duly noted.

LOL...yup, one at a time. I weathered a few at once, so it was not too bad. Still messing with wheels when I have some time. Hope I will have more time this weekend! ;D

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!

This is no HUGE update by all means. Just keeping myself on track as the softball season winds down, holiday weekends, other little projects and everything else begins to pass and things get back to normal. I will be down shifting back into gear on this project real soon.

I did however, get the wheels ready to install.

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

032.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!! Enjoy the weekend folks!!

Hi Spud!! LOL...yes I am!! Now that things are hopefully going to slow down, I can get back to some sort of building regiment!! :eek:

Great job, T!
Oh, man, I think I can say that to You even if it was a tiny screw-nut mechanic left under the left rear conner of the passenger's seat You've worked over.
Any plastic You touch has a tendention of becoming great! :)

You are very kind Sol!!! Thank you! Having a bit of fun on this one....just need to make it through the weekend and I should be getting back on track soon!! ;)

LOL....no :-[ Its all good Neo. It was fun just the same and I cannot wait to vote for all the contestants this year!!!

Aah man, still can't wait to see this finished. But your right I think I've enjoyed watching the builds progress as much as I have doing my own.

Amazing work here John!!! Not going to be any easy decisions to be made!!! All winners from what I am seeing!! ;)

Latest posts

Back