"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

TRM

Hello everybody!!!

What a tremendous turn out so far on the SMA BSC!!! So many great builds to follow along too!!! It's going to be an awesome time!!!

Finally! I made a decision the other day, entered the contest..... and so it begins!!! This is the first one at least. Let's work this one thing at a time. As most things I do, I have no clue where the heck this will end up. For now though, its on the bench and the glue is getting slapped around!!!

So let's get down to it!!!

So I am legal here....

4-2-12002.jpg

A better look at the box art!!

4-3-12002.jpg

I began by working on the wheels and supension so far. Nothing very dramatic and pics to follow soon. Need to pace ourselves ey? I am plotting the build and of course the base right now :-\

Time to have some fun!!!

Thaks for stopping in!!! ;)

That is a really nice choice T. I love the armoured half tracks. So much opportunity for weathering eh?

It is fun when you start a project and are not sure where it will end up. Or sometimes they just change direction along the way. ;)

Thanks for stopping in ER!!! No turning back now it seems!! ::)

Thanks for hangin' Biz!!! ;)

Thak for stopping in Matt!! LOL...you say you "love the armoured half tracks" now, wait till I'm done...you may change your mind!! :-X

John, Manuals?...Manuals?...we don't need no sticking manuals!! Too early to start drinking on this one...but give me a day or so!! ;D

yes, just promise you won't do any magic tricks lol!

now the fun starts here better tie myself in the bench
now that your here :p

LOL...no magic? ;D No worries Bro...I flunked out of Magic School!!

Plenty of time ER!! You are right about FUN....it is what its all about!!!

Oh boy, this should be interesting. Don't keep us waiting to long now. I don't know what your are thinking but I can see a dozen possibilites right off the bat!

Glad to have you along for the ride Roy, Thanks!!!

These do lend themselve to a host of poosibilities don't they Mat!!??!!

You had a head start ER, you must be 1/2 done with the Chellenger ey?!! ;D ......... ::)

A small update!!!

Getting things undeway I guess....

The tub.

4-3-12005.jpg

Tires.

4-3-12007.jpg

4-3-12008.jpg

Wheels together.

4-3-12020.jpg

If I get a chance later today, I will work on the suspension and maybe the motor.

Thanks for tuning in!!!

I'm stuck with removing flash on the wheels... can't work fast due to sawed finger... result of cutting the stubborn engine mesh :-X

your twice as fast as Spudster (Roadster) lol

no he aint i just jump projects and make T look good.. its an understanding we have ;D

ill be entering mine on friday i hope, the other bits i want for my entry have been shiped so fingers crossed they will arive on friday :)

thats the one ill blog the other i wont blog :) just to keep you all geussing, well those of you that have no idea what it is :)

Its true ER...spud can start 8 or 9 projects faster than I can! :p LOL!!!

Really looking forward to following along with all the builds....of course except for Spuds' Super Secret Squirrel Project!! ;D I think I can keep yopu guessing a little bit here....maybe! ::)

For now just building!! And if I finish early or find I have the time, well #2...if not....so be it!! ;)

and twice as fast putting it into the shelves :eek:

yeah Spud got me thinking of the Top secret project that he had thinking... it will burst into light speed :p

Well I'm doing in-between builds... still have to finish the tiggy.

Jeewiz that tire looks good. That one tire . ::) ;D

Is this going to be a civilian rig? A blown up rig? A place to store chickens in the Winter?

ER...."to spud or not to spud....that is the question"!!! ;D

Ahh Matt...no completely sure. I have an idea about something...always a bit nervous on getting from point AA to B!!! I will come together!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back