It's over - so now what?

Junkie

WOW! Outlook was overheating last night! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your entries. The SMA BIG SPRING CONTEST is now officially over. Lots of entries and stunning pieces.

So what's next?

I have to get all of these sorted out and online. That's going to take me some time. My goal is to have everything online by Wednesday morning of next week. I know that's a ways away but this will take me some time.

Once everything is posted I'll post another video. You will have a few days to look things over and then I'll open up the voting.

So hang tight - I'm working on it.

Thanks again,
Scott.

Been working all day on getting entries posted. We will have everything ready to go by noon, ATL tomorrow.

ENTRIES ARE POSTED: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/contest_final

We're still spell checking but you can view them now!

Please notify me of errors and/or omissions.

Outstanding ;D

I predict much drinking of coffee and smoking of cigs when it comes to the voting .The standard is really high and its going to be hard to pick one model over the next .

I agree. It's gonna be tough.

Everyone has done an outstanding job. I am so honored to have this level of participation. A HUGE THANK YOU to you all for making it happen!

Thank you, Scott for giving us a shot with this contest.
And now, for the fun to really begin, deciding whose stuff is the best

Whoah! Just looked through all of them thinking 'Glad I don't have to decide who's the best'...then spotted the Cast Your Vote box ( ::) Doh!) and thought 'Ahhh'. Slow, I know. Just having a blonde moment, that's all.

Superb work entered in this contest. Congrats to all of you who took part in it!

I'd like to thank Scott for having the contest. Alot of great prizes to be had. It was a good chance to build something a little different for me. I would have liked to enter the Swords Into Plowshares but I was much too late to enter the project I had in mind. Maybe next time I'll get the chance to finally try my hand at a WWII military model.

When will the next one be? ;D

Some nice models out there!!
To Scott and all of the sponsors for giving us the chance to show off some of our work!!!
Thanks a million!!
Yes,when the next!!
Mike

We've been working at it all day, trying to get the form to work properly. We're shooting for sometime tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back