High Price Mancave Toyz

DreamKnight

What is the most expensive item sitting in your mancave? How did you come by it and is it used for the Hobby, to assist in the hobby or is it something just to establish the foundation of that of which is your den of all dens?

Probably the 2 most expensive ones I have:

The Small Shop 4" PE Bender, which doesn't get used nearly enough, and my Harder & Steenbeck Infinity 2n1 Airbrush, which although gets used more than the bender, still doesn't get used nearly enough!!

However, despite that, they are worth every penny, especially the airbrush!

a ManCave Toy ! A large Toy !!! which is taking too much Room right now !!!
I'm in the process of Rebuilding it... to cover a more reasonable Tabletop area !!! and enable me to make small parts or molds...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u255/schweinhund227/DIY%20CnC%20Machine/DSC06471_resize.jpg

The next item is the Badger Cyclone II Air-compressor and it goes Exponential after that... LOL

I might share pictures of the ManCave later on !!! I first need to Clean up and make it presentable !!! LOL

Is that like a Computer Controlled Router or something? Most impressive.

Yeah Scott ! a CnC Router !!! Proof of concept mostly ! Lack of funding made it become a conversation piece ! Real estate in my CAVE demands a Re Thinking of it's usefulness in a Scale modeler World !

A good Spray booth is a much better investment !!! LOL

Later all !

The most expensive thing in my man cave would definitely be my work bench but I didnt even pay for it! Its actually a drafting table my dad built for me. I asked him how much he would sell it to a customer for, he said a couple grand! :eek: Its beautiful, I love it. Second priciest thing would be my Badger Anthem 155 airbrush. Sometimes i just sit in my man cave and dont get any work done i just stare at my man cave stuff ;D

The most expensive thing in my mancave would be my Les Paul, then my Jackson Fusion and then some of the rack mounted gear that goes with them but I assume you mean model related. ;D

I guess it would be my 1/35 Dora (paid around $600.00 for it) then I guess my Badger air compressor?

Of course some of my Hunnicutt books would be right behind that air compressor... :eek:

My 2 in 1 Infinity Airbrush and the SilAir Compressor. Not to forget my Notebook and the spray booth and somemore expensive tools.

Computer and monitor, then air compressor, lab quality power supply and then the type 66 maser cannon.....

Yeah, forgot about my computer in my ever-so-brief listing.
It cost me considerably more than the Stylus, the airbrush, AND the compressor

Latest posts

Back