High Altitude iceacream...

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
hay... check this stuff out man.

"One morning Sgt. Sing, our Squadron cook, asked me if I would help him with a project to which I agreed of course. He sawed a panel from the top of a paper gas tank in which we carried extra fuel - one that had not been used. He took the baffles out of the inside and hinged the panel he'd cut out so that it could be opened and closed. Into the tank he poured 50 gallons of powdered milk mix, ten gal*lons of mixed, canned fruit, ten pounds of sugar, some vanilla extract and a few other ingredients that I don't remember. All this was mixed thoroughly and the tank was hung under the wing of my plane. Sgt. Sing told me to fly up to 30,000 feet where the temperature would be about 30 degrees below zero F. I was to slip and skid the airplane around for half an hour to keep the contents mixed up until it froze, then dive down and land as quickly as possible. When I parked the airplane Sgt. Sing dropped the tank off the wing and opened it up to reveal ICE CREAM. Everyone had a feast." :D

i want some high altitude Ice cream, be back guys, ill see if i can borrow a un used 108 gallon drop tank and ill mix us up a batch at 30,000ft... ;)

Latest posts

Back