Hasegawa's 1/350 Nagato with Lionroar

you sir or Ferikin Mad!!!!!! thats insane :eek: and i complain about doing a clamp on a 1/35scale tank.....

Small update, got more work done on the hull and added another deck on superstructure:

IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg
IMG_1093.jpg
IMG_1074.jpg
Thanks for viewing and thanks especially to those who have commented, its appreciated! -Tim

Dude, :eek: Dude, :eek: Dude :eek:.

This is the best build i have seen on this forum. Bar none.
Friggin amazing dude.
If i was wearing a hat i would take it off to you Sir.
Realy, Realy Great work.

The Toaster Gag

Hi guys and thanks for your comments! Not much new, but got decks 7 and 8 on the superstructure done:

deck 7 assembled and installed on superstructure
IMG_1101.jpg

deck 8: those japs were big on binoculars :) *edit* well, just noticed in the pic...there are two distinct ejector marks on the outside binocular deck, hmmm...guess nothing a couple of ammo boxes won't hide, but despite the small flaws (and the one gig one, the CAD hull) the kit fits together wonderfully so far
IMG_1104.jpg

Thanks for viewing! -Tim

My goodness!!!! The details on this thing is breath-taking. 1/350 scale is not an eeasy scale to work in either. Well done. One question. Do you use a one of those microscope-type glasses to work with those metal parts?

geeeeeeeezuz man!!!!!!....... I can't believe what I'm seeing! That's what you call surgical precision. Don't you even think of painting it!!!! Simply awesome!!! Best assembly/pe work I've ever seen. Period!

you must have the patience of a saint to be able to do all that barss work.

Hi guys and thank-you for your comments! Another small update, deck 9 of superstructure:

IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg

Type 13 radar:
IMG_1138.jpg

Thanks again for viewing and comments and suggestions are welcome. -Tim

I think this should not be painted, It will be a shame to hide all that hard work you are putting into the pe.

spud said:
I think this should not be painted, It will be a shame to hide all that hard work you are putting into the pe.

I agree 100% with spud! Maybe just a clear coat to keep the brass looking pristine. This build is just too meticulous, neat and tidy to foul up with paint!! Let it shine Tim, let it shine ;)

Thanks very much for your input gentlemen, its certainly appreciated! We'll see if I do end up painting the brass, but the plan is stay r-a-w so far.

Well finally... I have the superstructure done. Here a couple pics of the top deck and the total ss subassembly:

IMG_1152.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1170.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1169.jpg

Thanks for viewing my post! Comments and suggestions are welcome. -Tim

Latest posts

Back