Hasegawa's 1/350 Nagato with Lionroar

She is dressed out very well!!! Completely impressed with the PE on this!!! Great job so far!!! ;)

Thanks T! Nagato is finished now, I had it in the CAMS show on the weekend, but I didn't get any pics of it there, unfortunatley. Scott from Elm City Hobbies and Carsoneau took pics I think, hopefully they will post their show pics soon. Great event again this year...congrats to Capital Area Modelers Society for their outstanding work once again.

my god youve got to have amazing eye site and a steady hand for that pe..truly amazing stuff bud will be keeping up with this

My apologies for not updating this thread before this.

IMG_8518-vi.jpg
IMG_8519-vi.jpg
IMG_8523-vi.jpg
IMG_8508-vi.jpg
IMG_8507-vi.jpg
IMG_8524-vi.jpg

Thx for looking! -Tim

*edit* I would like to give photo credit to whomever it was I stole this pics from --- Scott?? Carsenault???

(AP) WASHINGTON
Parties Compromise on Cabinet Reshuffle!
-Female CEO retains upper shelf; claims Congress could learn from example

IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1417.jpg
IMG_1411-1.jpg

Thanks for viewing! It was a long voyage -Tim

(*edit* - other plaque was for Yamato, which would not fit into cabinet)

Simply a beautifully, well crafted model Tim!! I love it! Leaving the brass untouched just an excellent representation of the delicate nature of the Photo Etch too.....plus it look wicked cool!!! ;) Well done!!!

stunning amazing and every other word i can think of..im guessing no paint is going on this beauty and may i ask how much for money for the kit and half the worlds brass

I have to say that this is one of the most incredible ship models ive laid eyes on. You sir are a master :)

Latest posts

Back