Hasegawa AH-64D Apache Longbow

Junkie

I'll be starting on this today while paint dries on the AT-ST.

Hasegawa 1:48 with Eduard PE for the cockpit. I have paint masks and a couple other resin bits on the way. I'll post those when they arrive.

4787.jpg

I have big plans for this build however one thing at a time but for now I am simply going build a chopper kit.

Whoa, What happened to the Lynx? The Long Bow is very cool however...

Lol. Didnt intend to build the Lynx, just showing the stash. Ive been planning the Apache all along.

Thanks for dropping in dudes. I think this will a great fun build with only few rare moments of despair.

I think I've got a 1/72 Gazelle in my stash

.....so...I've only got a small chopper :-[

J

Jaitea said:
I think I've got a 1/72 Gazelle in my stash

.....so...I've only got a small chopper :-[

J

I'd like to see another 1:72 build. :)

I've never done a chopper before, but there is something about the Apache that's very appealing. I was looking at that kit on Ebay so I'll be following this build with great interest. Might just have to put a bid or two down!

My only chopper build was the 1:48 Monogram Hind when I was 12. I'M totally stoked to get into this box.

I believe it's a nice kit mate. I've seen some great examples of it made online. can't wait to see this go together.

I want to pull my chopper out now !! ;D Are you finishing this as per the pics you showed me ? That would be cool !

Chris.

Thanks for checking in. Hopefully have some progress by end of day tomorrow.

Yes, going to try to get that blotchy look for sure Chris.

Where are you guys finding the time to do multiple builds? Sheesh... Don't answer, I'll only get jealous...

Scott Girvan said:
My only chopper build was the 1:48 Monogram Hind when I was 12. I'M totally stoked to get into this box.

The last chopper I built I was about that age too Scott,....it was the Monogram Blue Thunder,....which was a Gazelle in disguise

Wish I could get that one again

J

Latest posts

Back