getting married tommrow, and a story about the bride to be.

whiskee

well, i will be officialy married by noon tommrow. I am nervous/excited. We have been together for 3 years and have a baby, so its about time. She is working in her first model too. Last week she said she wanted to give it a shot an ordered an airfix red arrows hawk....well she got it a couple days ago and i must say i think i m going to have some tough competetion. She is good. she has never touched a darn model and is almost on par with me. aside from giving her some tips here and there she has done it all by herself. She plans on painting the poor model pink. so i guess it will be a breast cancer awareness edition red arrow. hopefully this will get her addicted to the hobby and off of world of warcraft. she is having a blast.

Congratulations. On both counts.
I tried to get my ex-wife into the hobby when we were still married, but failed.

Congrats WHISKEE !!! I'll raise a Pint to ya' tomorrow @ noon (est.) ;D

Also Congrats on getting your better half in on all of th Fun !!! Post some pix of Her first build !!

Congrats Whiskee! And congrats on having a Mrs.Modelbuilder. I got mine hooked on airshows..but havn't made the transition to models yet.I'm going to keep trying.

A wee bit late but congratulations all the same Whiskee - both on finding a fine bride and a potential modeller as well. My ex - sorry to bring this up. ;D But my ex always used to tell me that if I was at home I was not out in the bars drinking and getting up to mischief.

I also noticed your name is Whiskee and my avatar is Whisky.

Anyhoo starting to babble - all the very best to you and yours mate.

Cheers
Jim

Latest posts

Back