F1 Prediction Game 2013 season

Mclaren have confirmed they will be using Honda Engines next season :)

It's 2015 they'll be getting the Honda engine, Spud. Really looking forward to seeing this partnership again, but it's not for another year.

Not surprised at Pirelli making changes. I'm ok with them doing it, but they have to be careful not to change the balance of the championship.

very smart of Honda to sit and watch what works and what does not in 2014, and the regulation changes that will surely arise with new engines etc.

I like Eric Boullier of Lotus's quote "If a football team struggles to score, do you change the size of the goal? Mr. Boullier says no... "

yep 2015 Typo :D

What are the Changes to next season Engines ??

Quite big changes. The current 2.4litre V8 engines are being downsized to 1.6 litre V6 turbos. So the drivers will have DRS, KERS and turbo boost to play with next year!

Ferrari make some very good points :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22569391

I think 4 stops is a bit too much for a race, but we are talking about the Circuit de Catalunya, which is notoriously harsh on tyres. As long as they don't tamper with the tyres too much, I'm ok with them ensuring we get 2 to 3 stops per race. However they better not be handing the championship to Red Bull. It will be a tainted title if that happens.

saw that on the skysports F1 page today.

Interesting that they are bringing back Turbos that will be interesting,

Early pics again, very earlt with Thursday practices in Monaco
I see a Merc on pole but even in Monaco i dont think they can stay there

Vet Red B
L Ham Merce
F Alo Ferra
N Ros Merce
M Web Red B
F Mas Ferra
K Raikk Lotus
A Sut For I
J But McLar
J-E Ver Toro R

Afternoon chaps

Great qually session, love a bit of rain at Monaco.

Last weeks results had some of the highest scores of the season.
I scored a personal best score with a very lucky 30pts, i got 2nd, 5th, 9th and 10th place in the correct positions and 9 out of 10 drivers only HAM let me down

Champion positions so far

1. TOE 115
2. IGD 88
3. WEB 69
4. SPD 68
5. HOT 56

My top ten for Monaco

1. VET
2. WEB
3. RAI
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. HAM
7. SUT
8. GRO
9. RIC
10. MAS

Enjoy the race guys and don't forget the Indy 500, i know its not the same but you have to be impressed with an average speed of 228 MPH, also i've been to that track and it ain't that wide through the corners so you do need a very large pair to race there.

Go Dario, 4th time's a charm

Take care chaps

Gag

Ill go with roseveg for mabe there only chance of a win this season ,

So
1.Roseberg
2.Vettel
3.Webber
5.Raikkonen
5.Hamiltion
6.Alonso
7.Sutil
8.Button
9.Grosjean
10.Perez

Enjoy the race tomorrow Guys its going to be fun.

I can't see past a Red Bull 1-2 here. And we all know Webber isn't allowed to finish in front of Vettel. So...

1. Vet
2. Web
3. Alo
4. Rai
5. Ros
6. Ham
7. But
8. Per
9. Gro
10. Sut

Have a good one!

well Perez is a Twat.

Awesome Drive by Roseberg and im delighted with teh result. it could well have been a 1-2 for merc but they were unlucky with the safety car and timing

I'm not very happy about that safetycar rule. I don't see how it's good racing to allow cars to pass each other while there's a safety car. Also the safety car is out for way too long. They really need to look at ways to bring it ASAP.

Very enjoyable Monaco GP though. Could see Perez having a shunt, he's just too reckless. Though I do enjoy his driving, you're right spud, he's an eejit.

Really pleased to see Rosberg win. Like father like son!

lapped cars are aloud to unlap them self's but as brundle says whats the point. and the cars that passed were Perez and Alonso giving the place because of the indecent at the chicane.

I called Perez more than a twit.... but that's the forum blocking cretin words. :D

here is my picks for the race. if there isnt a big pile up on the first corner. I hate to say it but i think Vettle will have this one,

1.Vettel
2.Alonso
3.Webber
4.Hamilton
5.Roseberg
6.Raikkonen
7.Sutil
8.Button
9.Ricciardo
10.Perez

Alonso says he can win from 6th on the grid. I think he's set his car up for race day. It really comes down to the weather and who has set up their car for wet, dry, or a compromise. So it is up in the air a bit, but Canada does allow for overtaking.

My Canada top 10 -

1. Alo
2. Vet
3. Rai
4. Web
5. Ham
6. Ros
7. Sut
8. Mas
9. Dir
10. Ric

Really looking forward to this one. Enjoy!

Mornin Fellas,

Great qually, the overall points are as follows

1. TOE 129
2. IGD 104
3. SPD 93
4. WEB 87
5. HOT 84

Hooters pm'd me his top ten for Monaco,

1. Nico Rossburg - Mercedes
2. Sebastard Vettel - Red Bull
3. Mark Webber - Red Bull
4. Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
5. Fernando Alonso - Ferreri
6. Kimi Raikkonen - Lotus
7. Jenson Button - McClarren
8. Nico Hulkenburg - Sauber
9. Adrian Sutil - Force India
10. Sergio Perez - McClarren

He managed to get the first 4 correct for a score of 28pts, realy nice job buddy, another strong week like that and you'll be right back in it.

My top ten for Canada are,

1. VET
2. WEB
3. ALO
4. SUT
5. BUT
6. ROS
7. RAI
8. MAS
9. PER
10. VER

I always liked Canada, i see there have been some grid penalties handed out to RAI and RIC

Enjoy the race chaps

TOE

Sad News today about the Marshal that got run over yesterday Died :(

SILVERSTONE BABY ;D

CAN'T WAIT

Gag

(PS don't forget MotoGP from Assen on Saturday, another cool track always produces great racing)

Latest posts

Back