New Vallejo Game Air paint range

WebbyNZ

Just got through watching the first review I've personally seen for the yet to be released range of airbrush ready paints for miniature painters, basically they are to game color as model color is to model air.

http://youtu.be/Y7WkwcPZ9k0

Personally I'm a big fan of the vma range so will surely be getting some of these as my biggest complaint was the lack of bright vibrant colors.

Yeah, shared this from Vallejo on my FB page, and already have people clamoring to get it.

I don't carry the Game Color range in the shop, but at least able to order it in for those that want it. I am thinking this will be the same, however saying that, more metallic shades in air is always a good thing, as well some of the brighter colors would also be good for those that build auto subjects.

Not sure if it would be worth it to bring in the whole line and justify the price of it or not at this point, I will have to judge the interest in it, as well as figure out where I would actually put it in my small shop here.

I love the Model Air paints, but like he said, geared mainly towards military modelers. I will definitely be trying out a few of the colors once they become available however.

Latest posts

Back